Chapter 19: Puzzle city

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm sure the dragon did it."

Choi Han just stood there silently. Cale saw that, and started to smile as he stood up from his seat.

Even if it is only 4 years old, the dragon was still extremely smart. It knew someone may come to the escape route, and probably decided to blow it up. Since dragons are also very sensitive to mana, it probably destroyed everything around it to destroy the magic tools in the area as well.

"It's good enough that it didn't kill all of the fainted people. It's probably holding back because it is still young and still has some fear."

"I see. I did feel a strong amount of mana there."

"Don't look down on the dragon just because it is small. You'll regret it."

Dragons were said to be large animals that were extremely petty. Cale asked Choi Han a question.

"You can get out now. Are you going to be sleeping until we leave?"

"No. I need to go help Beacrox out."

"Who? Beacrox?"

Cale gasped in shock and quickly asked.

"Oh, I guess you are close now?

At that moment, Cale saw Choi Han have a stoic expression for the first time. Choi Han answered very sternly.

"No. We are not close at all."

"... I, I see... okay then."

Cale responded back with a similar expression on his face, and Choi Han silently bowed before heading out of the room. Cale gave Choi Han an order as he was opening the door to leave.

"Ah. Tell Hans to prepare some drinks on your way out."

"Excuse me?"

Choi Han's eyes opened widely in shock as he looked back at Cale. He looked back and forth at the relaxed Cale and the clock that showed 7:00 am. Cale refreshingly answered Choi Han's silent question.

"Haven't you ever heard of a hangover drink?"

Choi Han left without saying anything else, but Cale did not care. Even On and Hong were looking at him and seemed to be asking if he really was going to start drinking this early, but he also ignored them, and looked into the mirror.

"What a wonderful expression."

His face seemed to be extremely tired, and still slightly drunk. Cale nodded in satisfaction, before heading down to the first floor.

'As I expected.'

7:00 am was early, but the day was not yet over for some people. The Vice Captain was standing there, looking like he had never even drunk last night, and was having a serious conversation with someone.

Cale could see a stiff Choi Han nearby. It was because the person speaking with the Vice Captain was one of the knights that Choi Han had defeated yesterday. It was only normal to stiffen up.

Cale approached Choi Han, and kicked Choi Han's foot.

"Why are you stiffening up like that?"

"Ah."

Choi Han flinched for a moment at Cale's stealthy whisper, before smiling awkwardly and quietly responding back.

"I thought I had used enough strength to make them unable to fight for about a day, but they are up and moving much earlier than I expected. I guess I thought the human body was much weaker than it actually is. I guess I can use more strength against humans in the future."