"Pussy." Viper muttered out laughing his ass off at his condition. "Brother, you didn't even do anything to him yet and he started peeing already." He dropped to the floor rolling and laughing.

Oh God, how can anyone take this guy seriously? I'm sure the old man must see me as a joke now, after seeing this idiot behave like this.

"Viper, get the fuck out." I growled at him and he ran out faster than lightning.

I stepped towards the old man with my knife in hand. "Maybe, I'll take one of your eyeballs out first." I told him and he shook his head repeatedly.

I held his face in one hand and gouged his left eyeball out, ignoring his screams of pain. The eyeball fell to the ground staring right at me.

That motherfucker is creepy.

"Ahhh, you fucker. You're fucking sick. Fucking psychopath." He screamed out his lungs at me.

"I am sick old man, just not as sick as you. I don't go around kidnapping children and selling them, but I do go around killing bad men." I smirked with a evil glint. Okay, I am bad too but at least I'm bad with good intentions. I think?

"You know, your son wasn't that much of a talker like you but then again I did cut his tongue out so he didn't get this opportunity like you." He looked at me with disgust.

I feel you old man, I feel you.

"Why d-did you kill my son?" He asked clenching his teeth. Did he plan to crush his dentures?

"You know all that he did, old man. Some people just needs to be killed, to make this world a better place." I smirked. "Enough chatting now." I carved the knife all over his chest as he screamed in pain.

Music to my big ears.

"See you tomorrow, old man." I winked at his pain face and went out of the cell.

I need some sleep.

~~

| January 14, 3:25 p

| January 14, 3:25 p.m |

The next day I got ready to go to Enzo's Office, I didn't tell him I was going there. It's been two weeks since he also brought Aurora here, two weeks since new years which turned out amazing. School was also open back but thank God today's Friday, it was dismissed early.

Tomorrow is Saturday which will actually be Enzo's 26th birthday and I have big surprises for him. I can't wait for what I have in store, I haven't heard him mention anything about his birthday, so I know for a fact he forgot it's tomorrow.

I plan to treat him like the king he is, he deserves it and so much more. I did my makeup and put on my outfit before heading out. I also dyed my hair last night and I love it.

 I also dyed my hair last night and I love it