Ritvik: That's why you are still not accepting my proposal...

Asha (rolling eyes): No... But I want my dream proposal or a special one... Not in middle of canteen or school hallway or class or even not in cabin of your office or mine etc....

Cabir: Bro how many times you have proposed her...

Ritvik: Many time I have lost the count now...

Nandini: Trust me you guys don't even want to know about this...

Mukti: By the way tum sab bacchpan se jante ho ek dusre ko..?

Nandini: Yup... Same school, highschool and college also...

Dhruv: Tumhare Chacha ne bataya hume...

Nandini: Acha like school mai mile and group bana than study complete hai...

Fab5 and Navya nodded their head making Nandini nod in retun...

Nandini: Okay so I will give brief intro of them now...

Ritvik: Let's start with the twins of our group...

Nandini: Meet Anika Goenka and Abeer Goenka who are eldest among us and they are twins... Abeer is like a bro to everyone of us and offcourse expect for Meher... Anika or Anu which we all call her who is like a serious type right now because of what happened in past 2-3 days but she is totally fun loving carefree brid...

Ritvik: Now let me introduce myself... Ritvik Rana and they call me by my name only but Nandu and Anu are the only ones who call me by my surname... I love Asha and I know she also loves me we have confessed and are in relationship but madam is not accepting my proposal for marriage so yeah....

Asha roll her eyes and hit Ritvik with pillow before she start to introduce herself....

Asha: As my boyfriend said I'm not accepting it until you do something special okay Ritvik... So I'm Asha Negi and there is nothing special in me...

Nandini: Let me tell you guys something she has a heart of gold even me and Anu loose our control in anger but she doesn't and if she does than it must me serious...

Anu: Humara to ho gaya now it's your turn...

Navya: Humara naam Navya Naveli hai... Nandu na humari best friend hai Mumbai mai aate hi humari dost ban gai aur ussne humara bohat saath bhi diya... Kafi baar hume muskilo se bachaya bhi hai...

Cabir: Madhubala khudko intro karna tha Nandu ne kya kiya tumhare liye vo nahi... So guys I'm Cabir Dhawan... I'm drummer of the band and my friends comes first for me...

Mukti: Liar your food comes first for you even before us and music...

Cabir: So true.. you are really my evil twin Mukti...

Mukti (rolling eyes): He is also Joker of the group... Myself Mukti Vardan.. Electric guitarist of the band.. evil twin of Cabir...

Alya: My soul sister and she is also tomboy of our group...

Manik: My sister by heart...

Dhruv: Hum sab mai sabse strong hai humari Mukti...

Nandini: And Abhimanyu aka your friend and my cousin bro's lady love...

Ritvik (smirk): Vo to dekh liya... Aab maza aayega

Alya: Why..?

Nandini: Ab tak Abhi use to tease him now it will be vise versa...

Alya: I'm Alya Saxena...

Cabir: Makeup box queen of the world...

Alya: Cabirrrrrr....