Bonus Chapter 1

Time flew by quick

Time flew by quick. The triplets were turning eighteen in a few weeks, the twins were sixteen, and Maya was turning thirty in May.

Nonna and Nonno unfortunately died. Nonna died first a few years back, then Nonno followed after her six months ago.

My baby Luna also died from old age, but she had twenty long years of life, which is great for dogs.
Lage is still alive though. So is Maya's horse. They all live with Maya now.

Maya lives out in Vegas with her fiancé Charlotte. Yes you heard me correctly. My baby is getting married.

If you don't remember Charlotte, apparently hated each other in high school.

I cried when her fiancé asked for her hand in marriage. I couldn't believe my baby was getting old as hell, but i'm so happy for her.

This is the happiest i've seen her since she was a child.

Maya was a chef and she owned a restaurant in Vegas. It was an Italian, Brazilian, Korean restaurant. She cooked things from her different ethnicities.

Her fiancé Charlotte is an artist. She owns a art gallery and sends us paintings and pictures when she can. She's a very successful artist.

Christmas was in three days and we were spending Christmas in Las Vegas with Charlotte and Maya.

We had just gotten off our flight. It was almost five in the morning. We had already sent the Christmas presents over in advance.

Our car was going be here in a few minutes.

Even though Gianni was almost two hundred pounds and at least six foot four, he sat on my lap.

"Jesus fucking christ," I mumble and sit up and adjust him in my lap.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and put his head on my shoulder, going back to sleep.

"You baby him to much," Lee mumbled.

I turned my head and see not only Gianna sleep on his lap, but Armani too. Amara and Amari was using each of his shoulders to sleep.

"Says the one who has all of our daughters using you as a sleeping pillow," I mumble.

The limo pulls up and I tap Gi and mumble for him to get up. He got up with a yawn and took his and my luggage over.

Our driver loaded our luggage into the car and we got into the limo.

We got a limo so we could be more comfortable and spread out to sleep on the two hour drive there, but of course it didn't go as planned.