1

A/N: Roll call for season 2! Who's here?

XXXX

XXXX

"Okay, remember to take it easy." Ellarose Jones spoke up after a few minutes of silence, eyes moving towards her rearview mirror. She sighed as she spotted the oh so familiar downward tug of her daughter's lips and the worried wrinkle between her brows. "Beanie baby, she doesn't have to go today."

"I want to keep an eye on them." Grace replied, looking down at Lilith with anxious eyes, shuffled as close to her car seat as possible.

Ella chewed on her lip for a moment and looked over her daughter in the rearview mirror. Things had been tough for Gracelynn since they brought home the babies. As expected, life changed and adjusted and she was so grateful for her friend's help in the entire ordeal, but that didn't change the fact her daughter had hit a low in July as they approached the new school year. She was experiencing a few post pardon depression and first child symptoms, especially with the thought of not having all three kids with her at all times.

And Ella meant, at all times.

She couldn't remember a time this entire summer Grace left the house without a baby and if it was only one child, she wouldn't be gone long. She had it easy with having friends over at their new house and the nice girl across the street — Brittany or Brianna, Ella hadn't had enough coffee this morning to remember — that often stopped by to check on Grace, the babies, Simba, and Leo.

"One step closer to your Junior year, Bean!" Ella cheered, drumming on the steering wheel as she waited behind a student's car to pull into the parking lot near where her daughter's friend's usually parked. "It will be over before you know it."

"Good." The fifteen year old nodded, answering quietly as she fixed her daughter's black and white star pattern onesie. She looked up, tired eyes lines thick of her signature eye liner and long wavy hair ready to shield her face. "Are Luca and King goi-"

"Abuela will be home all day with them today and Max will be home at noon. I took the holy water and hid it in my car." Ella reminded the worried teenager, offering her a small smile. "They can make it work. It's okay."

"I want to take them with me." Grace voiced her displacement once again, running her fingers over her daughter's blonde hair so delicately that someone could have thought it was cracked glass waiting to shatter.

"You need to work up to it and then I promise if you feel you can handle it, you can." Ella hummed, not looking to upset her child this early in the day with a denial.

"Sue said she would let me put things in my mini office for the babies." Grace looked up from her daughter when she heard Ella hum again, car pulling into the school. "I could do it."