Are you ready?

The door whips open, slamming against the wall.

you-WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? GRINDING ON THAT NASTY ASS GIRL?

you screamed at Harry.

harry-I didn't mean anything by it, I swear,

Harry said, rolling his eyes. You slammed him against the wall.

you-How many times do I have to show you you're mine and no one else's?

You kissed him roughly, pressing your body against his. His hands moved to your waist, but you shoved them off.

you-No no. I'm in control. You don't deserve it any other way!

you growled in his ear. Still pressed against him you started to move down his body, to the top of his jeans.

His breathing started to get faster and you knew he was enjoying it. Tormentingly slowly (for him), you unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down and palming him through his boxers. He moaned.

you-I didn't say you could make noise,

you said, stopping. you loved doing this to him. seeing him want you more than ever made you so horny.

harry-I'm sorry,

he choked out.

you-You're only making it worse for yourself,

you said, walking to the couch, where you slowly took off your heels.

Harry stood against the wall, not moving, watching you. You noticed his erection twitch and get bigger, if that were possible.

You smirked to yourself. You loved the effect you had on him, though you refused to show it. You unzipped your dress, slowly, watching him watch you as you did so. He moaned again, moving this time.

He grabbed you, crushing his lips to yours. His hands slip down, to your bum. You didn't want to give in, but his touch was intoxicating, and you moaned, letting him take control again. you hated how he could do this to you so easily.

He pulled your dress off, along with your bra and panties, throwing them across the room. He tore his clothes off and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he left love bites on your neck.

You knew he was enjoying himself because you could feel him at your entrance. He tried thrusting upwards into you, but you dropped down so that he couldn't.

He groaned, but pulled you close again, kissing you. You started pumping him, and he moaned. After a moment he stopped you, throwing you down onto the couch. He positioned himself on top of you.

harry-You ready babe?

he breathed into your face. You managed to whimper out a yes.

He thrusted into you, hard, not letting you adjust. A moment later, though, the pain turned into pleasure, and you moaned out his name.

harry-You like that?

he gasped.

you-yes, don't stop,

you panted.

He lifted your leg above his shoulder, thrusting harder into you each time. He grunted, and you gasped. You were close, but you refused to reveal it to him.

He moaned loudly, it echoing back through the house to you on the couch.

harry-Oh god, I- I'm close,

he moaned.

harry-Me too,

you managed.

A few more deep thrusts and you both reached your highs at the same time, loudly moaning each others names.

He rolled off of you, forgetting you were on the couch and fell on the floor.

you-Oh my god, are you okay?

you asked, sitting up as best as you could tyring not to laugh.

harry-Never been better,

he said, sitting up and kissing you.

harry-I'm sorry for grinding on that girl. I just wanted to make you jealous. You're sexy when you're jealous,

he said against your lips. You bit down on them gently.

you-I don't like when I'm jealous.

harry-But I do. I get 'punished'

he said with a laugh.

you-You ready for more punishment?

you asked sexily. He smirked.

harry-Hell yeah,

he said, picking you up and running to the bedroom.