Claire Is Posessed and Morgana Tries To Kill Us?

————<•>————

'Maybe I should leave you for someone who can properly educate me on horror movies'————<•>————

————<•>————

The walk towards the theatre was awkward to say the least. We all walked in pairs with Toby and Darci at the front, Todd and Claire at the back and me and Jim between both couples.

I didn't know what was wrong with Claire. It was like some demon possessed her (which I know is impossible). Maybe the lack of sleep and the sickness was just getting to her, or maybe it was opening that portal awhile back.

I still don't even know what's wrong with me. Maybe there isn't anything wrong and I'm overreacting, but a small part of me knows that's not true.

"So...dinner was nice" Jim says with a nervous smile, attempting to start conversation between us.

"It was definitely something...at least no changelings tried to poison our food" I joke while nudging Jim with my shoulder as the boy chuckles.

"Yeah...that was not fun" Jim grimaces at the memory.

Silence surrounds us once more as I try to think of something to say but fail. It wasn't until I looked ahead to find Toby and Darci holding hands did a plan form in my head.

I hesitantly look down to Jim's hand and slowly bring my hand closer to his before grabbing it in my own. I catch Jim's gaze as he smiles that dorky smile I love before he conjoins our hands together and squeezes mine softly.

"Wow Claire, why are your hands so cold?" I hear Todd ask as I look behind me to find him and Claire holding hands.

"Naturally cold hands I presume" Claire answers easily as I give the girl a worried look.

"Are you sure your up for a movie Claire? We could always reschedule" I say worriedly as Claire just gives me a creepy looking grin, about to answer before a nearby cat suddenly hisses at her.

I watch with wide eyes as Claire turns towards the cat and hisses back, immediately frightening the cat who quickly ran away.

"Maybe your right..." Claire starts in a weird voice as she looks towards me. "You should take me home"

"Oh..." I say, surprised that Claire actually agreed. "Yeah, sure"

"That's a great idea, walk her home, bye!" Toby yells quickly before dragging Darci with him to the movies.

"Wait what? So we're cancelling the date?" Todd asks Claire confused.

"Leave me peasant, I have more important things to tend to" Claire says with a roll of her eyes before she looks towards Jim and I. "Are you coming...little lambs"