ೃ⁀➷ xxi. ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄᴜᴘ

Začít od začátku

"Harry!s got a sort of wonky cross. That's trials and suffering," Ron said. "And, uh, that there could be the sun, and that's happiness. So, uh, you're gonna suffer... but you're gonna be happy about it."

Trelawny reached out for Harry's cup, but once she got it the reaction wasn't so happy. "Give me the cup."

"Oh, my dear boy," She sighed. "My dear... you have... the Grim."

Some students started gasping, other murmuring, wondering what the Grim was.

"The grin? What's the grin?" Seamus questioned.

"Not the grin, you idiot, the Grim," Bem explained. "Taking form of a giant spectral dog, it's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death."

————————————

( Y/N ) tried to get a little peak out the window of Hagrid's hut for his class. He said he was going to be the new professor for Care of Magical Creatures since the other one left. ( Y/N ) was happy for him, but she wished she could've been apart of it just for a few seconds.

The Gryffindor and Slytherin's gathered around his hut, waiting for a few others. It was sunny out, perfect for the first day of Hagrid being a professor.

Once everyone arrived, they headed into a clearing for the lesson. ( Y/N ) had to be left in the hut, but there wasn't much to do except read and look at the small glimpse of Hogwarts that she could get, though, she had to make sure she wasn't caught by anyone.

Hagrid lead the students down the clearing. "Right, you lot. Less chattering."

"Form a group over there, and open your looks to page forty nine," Hagrid said.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco demanded.

"Well, just stroke the spine, of course," Hagrid replied. "Goodness me."

Draco did as Hagrid said and to his surprise it worked. He gave a look to Hagrid and then followed the others students down the path. Neville was having a little trouble with his book. The book stated attacking him, which got the other Gryffindor and Slytherin's laughing.

"I'm okay, okay." Neville panted.

Once they met up in the clearing, Hermione tried to ease the awkward moment. Neville was still behind, trying to get the book off him. "I think they're funny."

"Oh, yeah, terribly funny," The trio could practically see the smirk on his face. "Really. Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore's got that oath teaching classes."

Just wait till ( Y/N ) comes back, Ron thought to himself. He remembered what happened to him last time when Draco decided to pick on someone. It would always give him a little chuckle.

"Shut up, Malfoy."

Draco sneered, throwing his bag over to Crabbe beside him. The two drifted towards each other, glaring. Draco's eyes widened as he looked up past Harry, pointing.

"D-Dementor! Dementor!" Draco exclaimed, pointing to the sky.

All the Gryffindor's turned back, gasping in fear. The Slytherin's laughed in amusement, pulling their cloaks over their heads and moving their fingers in a spooky manner. Hermione rolled her eyes at the action, pulling Harry away from the scene he got himself into and whispered, "Just turn away, Harry."