She assumed he was jealous due to his dislike of Malfoy, not because of the closeness of the pair.

"Perhaps he will" she spoke with a wink, entering the classroom and finding her seat.

George Weasley couldn't fucking stand Draco Malfoy, not as much as Autumn Carrow, she knew exactly what she had done.

Tried to make him believe that she was good, deep down.

She wasn't.

George hadn't spoken to Autumn the entire lesson, not that she minded, she simply got on with it and strolled out arm in arm with Daphne, the same way she did with all her friends.

There was a party later, Neville Longbottom had some how stumbled upon the room of requirement, which apparently showed itself to him when in need of a private gathering, news obviously spread quickly and this turned into drinks.

The Slytherin's had not been invited, or not formally at least.

Although Lee Jordan and Fred Weasley decided to tell Daphne about this gathering in potions, they told her exactly where it was, telling her to tell her friends, but they hadn't invited her if anyone asked.

Autumn liked Lee Jordan, he didn't judge them they way every other Gryffindor would, he spoke to her, smiled at her and even waved among her friends.

To be entirely honest she believed he may have had a thing for one of her friends, she hadn't known if it was Pansy, Daphne or perhaps Theodore.

They had been the three he'd ask after.

She had stood before her wardrobe for what felt like an hour, Daphne sitting on the bed dressed and ready while Pansy showered in the room beside them, Autumn ran her hands over the dresses.

Pulling out a red dress, a silky number that would emphasise every curse and dip of her body. The back of the dress was opened, tied up with red thin pieces of fabric.

"That one.." Daphne began throwing a nut in the air to catch in her mouth, which she had done successfully, "would annoy a certain Mr Weasley" she hummed walking towards Autumn and taking the dress off the hanger.

"He hates me enough as it is" Autumn smiled down at the dress Daphne had held against her, "Perhaps I should have him hate his favourite colour too"

Daphne let out a brief and wicked sounding laugh, giving Autumn the dress to put on.

"Now you're talking"

The halls had been eerily quiet as the group walked through, anyone else who was supposed to be in attendance at this party would've already showed. Slytherin's never show up on time.

Not to mention, the best parties are the ones you're not invited to.

Autumn had however began to wonder how they would get in this room, it is unseen to those who do not need its presence after all.

Draco, Blaise and Enzo walked ahead of the other three, laughing at each other as they did.

Autumn hadn't spoken much, she had been thinking, about George Weasley of all people, about how he acts around her. Majority of the time he was hostile and unforgiving but some times she could've sworn he didn't want to be.

Even if she gave him much reason to be.

"Looking lovely ladies" she looked up instinctively at the sound of someone's voice so close, the three had just turned a random corner of the castle and it seemed they had come face to face with Lee Jordan, "you should teach your boyfriends some manners" he continued tilting his head to the lift, towards a large door which Autumn could've sworn had never been there before.