Prologue

"Come on Shana, all you have to do is change Mia's attitude" Iris said saying it like it was just an easy task to do. "What the heck are you thinking Iris!, do you think that your dare is just an easy task and the question is does she know Mia?" Kara said facing me with my face full of question marks.

"Uhmm guys look I only know Koichi and Meto but Mia I don't know him that much and also he hates me" I said taking a glance at the 4 men on who were comfortably sitting at a cafe. I sighed then spotted Koichi looking at me waving his hand and I just waved back.

"So Shana do you still accept Iris's dare?" Kara said looking at me with a worried look plastered on her face.

I sighed again and just nodded my head making Iris jump in joy making people look at us me and Kara just hid ourselves in our arms telling that we don't know her. She just bowed her head saying sorry then grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cafe where Koichi and the others were.

"Oh, Iris-chan who's your friend here?" asked a male with husky voice and when I looked up and saw Mia and Koichi looking at us Mia was wearing a poker face while Koichi was wearing a huge grin.

"Yo! well she is Shana Lian Hirai she was the girl I was talking to you Mia-kun" she said while telling Mia about their bet that there will be a girl that would change his attitude from bad boy to a good boy.

"So how's your brother doing" Koichi said sitting down beside me, "Well he's doing fine and also he really needs the transplant" I said biting my lower lip trying not to cry in front of them. Koichi rubbed my back then patted my head "Hey I'm not a kid anymore" I said getting his hand off my head.

"So you're Shana eh let's just see if you could change me" Mia said cupping my chin making me face him and his face close to mine.

- Okay so that's it for now~

- This is just the prologue I know it's short but please bare with me

- Please Vote and Comment Let me know what you think you could even criticize this if you want.