Chapter 21: Ink Jade.

Začít od začátku

There were thorns on the flower branch and the sword light seemed to have thorns as well. It pierced his eyes sharply.

In recent years, he had rarely been surprised by anything.

Last time, it was Ye Yunlan's face.

This time, it was this person's sword.

How does one's sword dao feel after reaching the peak?

If it was up to him to answer, there is only one answer.

Loneliness.

The loneliness at the top.

Since he reached the Transcendence Realm and immortalization in sword dao, almost no one in the world was worthy of his sword.

But the path of sword cultivation requires opponents.

In the person before him, he saw the potential for him to be his opponent.

Thus, he regretted that this man's sword dao does not match his natal sword.

Therefore, he wanted to accept him as a disciple.

——He would instruct a disciple to be good enough to become an opponent through his own hands and according to his own mind.

Thinking of this, he felt that within his heartless, lonely world, he finally found a slight anticipation.

But Ye Yunlan said: "I don't need it."

Qiyun Jun: "Why?"

Ye Yunlan was really fed up with this man. At a glance, he felt that his chest was pent up with frustrations. He just wanted to turn around and leave.

However, things about the Buddha Pagoda in his previous life cannot be stated. He was silent for a while: "I remember that Rong Ran is a disciple of Immortal Venerable."

Qiyun Jun: "Yes."

Ye Yunlan: "Immortal Venerable's disciple has moral misconduct. He is presumptuous and dares to make moves against members of his own sect. The ancients said that if a child is not taught properly, it is the father's fault. If the teaching is not strict, the teacher is lazy. I don't want to have Immortal Venerable as a Master and become a person like him."

Qiyun Jun frowned, "What did he do?"

Ye Yunlan asked back: "Immortal Venerable is his Master, but doesn't even know what his disciple has done?"

Qiyun Jun: "I accepted him as a disciple, just to pay off karma. He does not have the qualifications to cultivate the sword. What I usually teach him is nothing more than some mind dao."

By saying this, he simply admitted that he really didn't teach him seriously.

Qiyun Jun seemed to realize that he was a bit irresponsible when he said that, so he paused and said, "If you become my disciple, I can teach you more than that."

"I will find a way to solve the injury of the divine fire essence for you. You can read the Sky Sect sword techniques at any time. If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask me and I will teach you until you understand. I can create the most suitable natal sword for you. I will discuss and practice with you until you can stand shoulder to shoulder with me in the immortalization sword dao realm."

This is the opportunity that all sword cultivators in the world would dream of.

However, Ye Yunlan was indifferent to this. His eyes made contact with the ink jade hanging on the hilt of Qiyun Jun's sword. His long eyelashes trembled slightly.