Chapter 3: Goodnight

Start from the beginning

You all ate your food and had a really good night..

'Did you drive here? or take a taxi? I took a Taxi.. Maybe we could all ride in the same taxi, my treat..' Brain says..

"Dinner is on the house everyone! It was fun, see y'all later!" Joey says as he stands up and hugs everyone goodbye.. While also talking to (Y/BF) for a little longer and exchanging phone numbers...

We brought our car, since I don't drink I usually drive home. You can ride with us if you want? You say grabbing your purse to pull out the tip..

'Hey, don't worry I got it.' Brian says leaning to the side and pulling his wallet out of his back pocket..

Put your money back in your purse and watch as Brian pulls out a few 20's and leaves them on the table..

Thank you.. You say as you feel your cheeks betray you..

'Anything for you. And if you don't mind I would like the ride..' He says as Joey grabs his attention..

"Hey, are you ready to go?" (Y/BF) says..

Yeah, are you ok if Brian rides back with us to the house? You say now digging for your keys in your purse..

"He wants to ride with us.." She says and a huge smile creeps on her face..

yes.. you smile back, you can almost read her mind.. I know what you are thinking, and we will talk about it later!

'You ready to go?' He says as he stands up,

Yes we can leave! You say as you and (Y/BF) stand up.

You all say your goodbyes and head out to the car.

"Thats a nice car!" Brian says..

It's old you say with a chuckle..

'It's a 2007 Jeep Wrangler? I remember when they came out!' He says inspecting it.

'It's in great condition." he says opening the back door.

"Thank you" (Y/BF) says as she jumps in the backseat

'Woah I was going to sit back here. Men don't make ladies ride in the back..

"Well this lady wants to sit in the back" She says as she shuts the door..

He laughs, and points at her 'odd one huh?'

You laugh, For sure.. You say getting in on your side..

You turn on your car and plug your phone up to the Aux.. and the first thing that comes on is Bon Jovi

'Bon Jovi! Thats a jam.' Brian says as he buckles his seat belt..

I grew up hearing it from my grandparents, and it just stuck. I am pretty sure I know every song by them. You say backing your car up and heading home.

......

The rest of the car ride was spent with you three singing Bon Jovi songs, and testing each other to see who knew the most..

As you park in the garage of your home, you all get out of the car. Suddenly (Y/BF) phone conveniently rings..

"Hey, It's my mom I better talk to her.." She says putting the phone to hear ear and heading in the house

You yell Tell her I said Hello!

You and Brain walk out of the garage and he sticks his hands in his pockets..

'I had a lot of fun tonight..' He says smiling at you..

I did too, it was really fun spending time with you.

'Hey, could I give you my number? If you ever need anything you can call me, and if you don't mind can I have yours incase I ever need anything?' He says, as he looks a little nervous to ask..

Oh yeah! I wouldn't mind. Here! You say pulling your phone out of your back pocket..

'Cool' He says as he types in your phone..

Ok, I will send you a text so you have my number You say as you send him a text.

'Well I will see you later!' He says as he walks towards his house backwards..

'Have a goodnight!'

You too!

As you walk in the house, (Y/BF) has an episode of Taste Buds pulled up on the screen and you hear Q and Joey talking..

.......
The rest of the night was you and (Y/BF) watching Episodes of Impractical jokers, and you seeing the life Q has on TV..