Fight

'What the heck am I doing?' You think to yourself as you look into Kiba's eyes 'He's no Shino.' Kiba's hand slips down your back and onto your bum. You slap him across the face.
"I thought we were past the slapping (y/n)" Kiba says rubbing his face. It was red from where you hit him.
"I thought we were past the touching me" you look at him, "I kissed you, but that doesn't give you automatic access onto my body parts!" You turn around and see Shino on his knees.

"Shino?" You walk up to him and hug him "I'm sorry Shino" you plant a kiss on Shino's head. Shino glares at Kiba and walks to him before punching him.

Shino's fist hits Kiba in the face repeatedly. Over and over again he bashed him in the face. Kiba's face was now bleeding and bruised. Kiba hit Shino knocking him off.
"What the heck is wrong with you Shino?!" Kiba yelled.
"You took her from me. The only girl I've ever loved, the only girl I ever will love. You stole her from me!" Shino spat out.
"Wait..." you interrupt. You look at them both with tears "please just stop fighting. If you don't I won't choose either of you" they looked at you puzzled. You ran away crying.

(Kiba's pov)
"Now you've done it!" I snap at Shino.
"Me, your the one who stole her from me"
"She kissed me, not the other way around. I am just there for her, unlike you!"
"I am there for her, I only want what is best for her!"
"Then why did you get her father locked up?" Shino's face goes sadder than it already was.
"He hurt her, I just want her to be safe"
"Her own father wouldn't hurt her"
"He did, he was the reason she was put in the hospital. He very nearly killed her." I can't reply to that.
"Shino, you can have her." I concede. "You obviously care for her greatly."