♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.2 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

Zacznij od początku

Well, buying it was better than what he just said, especially since it came down to that option twice for you guys.

" Alright, I'll be ready in a few minutes. "

" Kaison, are you still awake? "
You asked, having silence as your response you took that as a no.

After struggling to wake up Kaison, you all ate breakfast, got dressed, and prepared to head out.

It took you guys an extra few minutes to leave the castle because K1NG and Kaison wanted to take a few weapons in case, in the end, they eventually convinced you to let them take two daggers.

It took you guys a while to find a store with the materials, but it was worth it in the end.

" I got everything on my part of the list, what about you Kaison? "

He peaked his head around the corner of the aisle and nodded in response.

You looked around in the nearest aisles, and you checked the ones in the back.

No sign of K1NG anywhere.

Just in case he didn't get the remaining materials, you quickly got them and went up to the register.

You asked the cashier if they'd seen him, and they told you that he walked out of the store, he seemed worried.

Unfortunately, they didn't know where he went so after paying for everything you and Kaison went to look for him, you decided it would be best to go back to the castle first.

You both split up and searched the entire castle, inside and outside, he was still nowhere to be found.

" You've known him for a long time, has this ever happened before? "

" No, he never did anything like this, I mean, sure he'd be a bit distracted and wander off from time to time but not to the point where I couldn't find him. "

You began pacing around the room, you were more worried than before, any clue hinting towards his whereabouts would be a big help to you both.

In the middle of your pacing, you noticed something fall onto the floor, and you bent down to get a closer look at it.

It was blood.

More small drops of blood fell onto the floor again, and again.

You and Kaison looked up, and there he was.

K1NG was on one of his webs, he was staring at you guys, and his eyes were glowing as well.

It was a shade of red you weren't familiar with at all, it was blood red.

He jumped off of the ceiling, landing on all fours before standing up straight.

His eyes went from that shade of red back to his normal eye color, he was gonna say something to you but immediately ran upstairs toward the bathroom.

Kaison ran after him, leaving you downstairs to look at the blood and the poor soul that was wrapped in webs whose chest was sewn back together.

You felt sick and concerned at the same time, you tried to drown out the sound of K1NG throwing up by calling the one person who has the entire world wrapped around their finger.

You went outside of the castle in the process, you didn't wanna call them but it was worth a shot, you waited a few seconds before they answered their phone.

" Happy October, never thought I'd get a call from you again! "
They said, you could hear the hint of mockery in their voice.

" Hello to you too, Mr. Tenshi. "

" No calling me Naomi this time? This must be serious. "

" Could you cut the games, I just wanted to ask you something. "

" Fine, fine, what is it? "

" That last interview with K1NG, was there anything important noted down by whoever filled in for me? "

You listened to him rummage through something while you waited for his response.

" Here's what you'll find interesting, at least. "

" His eyes change into different shades of red depending on his mood, the colors and what mood they represent are all written down. "

" Is there anything for blood red? "

" Sadly no, we never managed to get that far into it, the only time we saw his eyes as that color is when we first interviewed him. "

" Ever since then, they've been any other shades of red but that. "

" Why do you ask? "

You didn't wanna answer, nor did you wanna lie, so you just said thanks and hung up without any other words.

You couldn't help but imagine Naomi's suspension, you'll just have to deal with him after a while.

Walking back inside, you saw K1NG and Kaison sitting at the table, Kaison was asking him what happened and why he left.

It looked like he didn't even know why.

Once you and Kaison talked to K1NG about what happened and got rid of that body on the ceiling, you all began to continue working on the rest of the invitations, you finished before midnight came so you guys had extra time to get some rest.

K1NG and Kaison were already in bed waiting for you, by the time you finished getting dressed you all had gone to sleep.

You stared at the ceiling for a while, you couldn't sleep.

You were happy with them, right? They care for you, right?
K1NG wouldn't hurt you.
Right?

Tomorrow was another day, it was gonna be okay, that's what you thought at least.

You finally went to sleep and found yourself in a pitch-black room filled with many things, ticking clocks, weapons, jewelry, and more, all complemented with red and white, and hints of black.

You stumbled upon a room with a long red carpet that led toward a large mirror, it was slightly cracked.

You walked up to it and touched it, it began to crack some more and it scared you.

Faint whispering formed all around you, it got louder and louder before it eventually stopped.

" Are you tired of waiting, my dearest? "
The distorted voice asked you, it sounded familiar.

Almost too familiar.

𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅~