Hide - Guy Crimson x Bottom Elf Male! Reader

First off thank you so much for 1 million views on this book! It means a lot that people enjoy my oneshots.

This is a requested oneshot @silverfrostlight, it is also a lemon so there are mature themes.

Anime is That time I got reincarnated as a slime streaming on (?), I've never watched this one so please correct me if I'm wrong!

Enjoy
________________

"Just talk to me."

"No."

"Why?"

"Why should I?"

You walked away after that question, or rather a response in your eyes.

The crimson haired male could only blink his eyes as your figure walked to converse with another person right in front of his eyes.

Did he really just do me like that? His inner voice asked himself. Oh he definitely did.

And responded.

You and Guy have known one another for quite a while, but at the same time you've kept your distance from him that entire period of time. So technically it feels it's just been a couple of months for himk.

It wasn't that you despised Guy, it's just you couldn't get close the the guy. At all times you must stay a certain place away from him for whatever reason, it was just how you dealt with the situation ands it's been like that since.

Even still you loved Guy, truly.

"I don't get why he won't just talk with me, even for a minute." Guy was currently talking to himself in his room, isolated and thinking of your interaction this afternoon.

It felt incomplete to say the least, and it was. You both knew that for a fact.

But he's a demon lord, and you're literally an elf y/n you know that. You told yourself that keeping away from him had to be the best option.

You knew people feared him and deep down some part of you did as well, but the part of you loving him was much greater than the fear.

____________

The next day was no different, Guy was trying to find out a way to get to you while you avoided him for obvious reasons.

Apparently not obvious enough for him.

"Y/n, I order you to talk to me now." The demon king sternly said from behind you.

You turned around trying to hide the fact that you were nervous. You were an elf but you weren't about to be a cowardly one like many you know.

"Guy, I absolutely cannot speak to you. This is bad enough already just-just leave me alone alright?" Fuck. You cursed at yourself from stuttering in the middle of your confession.

"No, I'm tired of hearing the same excuse over and over, why can't you speak to me?" He started to walk over to you and you took notice quickly starting to walk further from him.

"C-cause I just can't okay?" You stuttered again seeing him speed walking towards you, it started to make you fearful.

"Why not?" Guy looked at you with stern glinting with anger and almost some hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Guy get away!" You snapped and picked up the pace.

Guy was faster than you, it was no surprise he was and he quickly took ahold of your wrist.

"Guy!" You were weak against his hold.

He dragged you away to a part where no one was to go, though it was a peaceful place.

To him.

It was the one and only bedroom of Guy Crimson himself.

"P-please just— ah!" You barley managed to speak out before he placed his lips atop of yours.

They were warm, they mis matched with his personality. You would've never expected them to feel this way.

Though gradually, you slowly kissed back.

Guy opened his eyes once he felt you kissing back, he closed them quick again.

You moaned holding onto his shoulders as Guy stepped back further into his unusual room.

You felt your face heat up and heart your sped up. "Guy", you heavily breathed against his lips as he carefully laid you down on the warm cushion.

"I-I can't do t—" "Yeah you can. And you will." He smirked going to lick your long ears. 

The moan you were going to let out got stuck in your throat once his tongue traveled to your neck and his warm rough hands went up your shirt.

"I'm never gonna let you leave." He whispered against your bare skin once he had taken your shirt off.

You felt your stomach turn as he sucked on your cold nipple. "Please", you whispered out of breath as you tugged on Guy's hair.

His tongue left your nipple with a string of saliva attached to the tip of it. "Please what?" He smirked reaching up to cup your cheeks and place a kiss on your lips.

You kissed his lips with ecstasy and urgency. "Take your shirt off." You whimpered against his warm lips.

Guy obeyed and his shirt went along with yours on the cold floor. Your hands went up to his collarbone, tracing down to his defined abs.

He groaned in lust feeling your hands delicately touch every curve on his stomach.

"Y/n." He leaned down to kiss your soft lips and you gladly kissed back, though your hands went down to his pants to tug at them.

He smirked into the kiss and reached down to grab your hand, moving your hand with his to unbuckle his pants.

Once his were halfway off you began to take your pants off, you could feel the tip of your cock sticky against the material of your boxers.

You saw that Guy had the same problem as you and it made your heart flutter, to know he was feeling the same way.

"Guy, please I-I need you", your hand went to hold his clothed cock, "now." Your eyes were half lidded and your pointy ears were burning.

His adams apple bobbed as he caressed your hips, his hands going lower to take your boxers off.

The fact that you knew why he was doing this made you even more horny than you already were.

Next thing you knew, the cold air hit your wet tip and to accompany your cock was another, much bigger.

"G-go slow." You whispered out of breath seeing the length of his cock.

Guy leaned down to lick and whisper in your ear, "Don't worry Y/n, I'm gonna loosen you up first", he kissed your jaw as his hand went to your hole.

He dragged one finger inside and a 'squelch' noise could be heard. You managed to moan at the way his finger curled inside of you, and Guy added another finger to make your moans louder.

You had no idea how to control the noises coming out of you, your ears were muffled with the lewd wet noises.

"Im gonna go in now Y/n", if felt so good you handy even felt his fingers leave you.

"W-wait raw—?!" The end of your sentence came out as a moan as Guy's cock entered your hole. You held onto his forearms as Guy held onto your waist to keep a slow and steady pace.

Your saliva began to pool in your mouth from the amount of times you held your mouth open. "Faster", you whimpered which brought delight to Guy.

He picked up the pace feeling himself at his fullest, you also felt your stomach tie up into a knot.

You both reached your climaxes at the same time, and Guy pulled out in time to come on your cock as you came on his lower stomach.

"Beautiful." Guy kissed your lips softly as you regained some air and came back to your senses.

You smiled tiredly and pulled him into a sweeter kiss that he enjoyed.

"See? There was never anything to hide."