Chapter 2 : Too Busy being Yours

~ Kylo Rens POV ~

Surprisingly our first mission was uneventful after she demanded to be taken to Felucia to get some more bachani seeds, said they were a good antibacterial plant and helped heal wounds and scars. She is a determined little thing when she has a thought in mind, wonder how willing she is to get what she wants. Lately, I've been watching her in the greenhouse, I think it's my new favorite thing to do truthfully. That and watching her face light up when watching something bloom, it's almost childlike how her face just beams with excitement and she seems so proud.

She sees me standing from the doorway and waves, urging me to come inside. I'm sure so she can show me the fruit of her labors and tell me each plants use. Every time I come here she recites each plant's use rattling off to me the benefits and what it can be mixed with. I've learned each plant's use by now, but I still let her continue to tell me so I can watch her face light up with pride.

I walk into the greenhouse to greet her but she's running around looking for something specific, when she finds it she comes up to me. She presents a small round tin full of what looks like a salve.

"I made this for you, I've heard rumors about the Supreme Leader has a large scar spanning down his face, I can't imagine it doesn't hurt. This can help heal scars and thought maybe you might want to try it," she says quietly. Seemingly scared to offend me.

I move to take off my helmet and she closes her eyes, a timid thing. Together we hear the bottom piece click and she gasps. I remove my helmet fully and look at her unfiltered without any barrier and she is more beautiful to look at than I had imagined.

"It's okay, you can look," I say.

She opens her eyes back up and gapes at me. I'm worried I've terrified her but she begins to speak, "AHH Nevermind, don't think you should use this," while placing the salve behind her back away from my reach, and walking slowly backward.

She seems a bit flustered by my appearance, which makes it hard not to feel good but that can't be it, can it?

"And why do you say that?" I ask while stalking towards her standing as tall as I can to intimidate her into telling the truth.

"Just looks like you don't need it" She starts, I reach her and grab her hand bringing it towards the healed scar down my face. I notice her hands trembling, it was my intention to scare her a bit not terrify her though.

Her soft fingertips travel from above my eyebrow down my neck, I close my eyes and savor the feeling of her touching my face.

" I just think maybe, uh -" She's stumbling over her words, and blushing ...

She begins again, "Maybe you just look better with it.. Is all." Oh, she likes it, interesting.

Her hand was still on my face, cradling my jaw held there by my hand. We look into the eyes of each other for a minute. I don't think I've ever been this close to seeing her tiny freckles speckling her face, maybe the helmet prevents me from seeing these small details. I want to savor this moment with her, seared into my memory for the rest of my being. I think watching her for the past few weeks has made me too close but I don't want there to be a distance between us; I realize I can't keep myself away from her. Before I can spiral about how I'm not good enough for her and she deserves more we're interrupted by none other than the pain in my ass Hux.

"I see I've interrupted something here, should I leave?" Hux says.

"I was just leaving," I say, grabbing the salve out of her other hand and continue storming out.

Readers POV:

It's hard to focus on what General Hux is saying to you when Kylo Ren, The Supreme Leader just had you backed into the greenhouses shed while you cradled his face. You literally saw that man's face, in all the weeks you've been here. Nothing in the world could have prepared you for that, to see his scar running down his dark charming face. The scar is just a reminder of his strength, you can't imagine it not being there which is why you mentioned not using the salve, he took it anyways though.

You think you overheard him asking about the bechani flowers he asked you to grow for him. You really hoped he had good intentions for these, the last thing you wanted was to find out your herbs were used for some creep to coerce someone into something they wouldn't want otherwise. Thankfully General Hux didn't seem too creepy, just a bit of a demanding jerk. Never once did he say please, he just said 'I need you to grow this for me no questions asked. You silently hoped to yourself he was just trying to get his friends that had secretly been in love with each other laid but you couldn't be too sure.

"The Bachani flowers are growing quite nicely, I will be able to extract the pollen for you later today and will deliver it to you discreetly afterward," You tell General Hux hoping he leaves and demands nothing more from you.

"That will be sufficient," His obnoxious voice rattles off, and proceeds to leave the greenhouse.

Maybe if he hadn't tried to seduce you upon meeting you'd dislike him less. It wasn't creepy, you think he just felt as though you would want something in return for doing a favor for him. While you are a bit lonely here his company is not something you need, The Supreme Leader on the other hand... Thinking about sliding your hand farther down his throat and being pressed up against the storage shed in this greenhouse lights a fire deep in your core.

You seal up the greenhouse for the extraction of the bachani pollen to prevent any leaks through the air vents to the rest of the First Order base. Wearing your gas mask, safety goggles, and gloves you begin to handle the bachani flower.

You've done this plenty of times, in fact selling the pollen from this flower paid for half of the things in your quarters. May not have been entirely ethical but you kept tabs on those you sold it to and anyone with bad intentions was now dead. It was such an odd circumstance, seeing those who took advantage of your healing herbs now dead... bachani just works that way sometimes though.

You held a small brush to stir up the pollen molecules and brush them into a small vial, and once you've done so an alarm goes off. You're worried you've done something wrong and the alarm is detecting pollen molecules in the air. The greenhouse begins to entirely lock down with metal walls coming down to cover the glass windows.

You continue to extract the pollen and begin cleaning up to attempt to minimize the damage already done. You know the Supreme Leader is going to be furious about all of this. At that moment you realize the hole in your gas mask, not only will the Supreme Leader be furious, you likely won't be able to think of anything besides his cock hardening up against you while he's reprimanding you from this damn pollen.