Rose and Dimitri: Crazy, Cheating SLUT

Surprise covered her face. “Honestly no,” she started and I looked away. “Let me finish. No, I haven’t because I was almost positive I’d never see you again and we’d never be in love and you’d never want kids with me or to be with me forever.”

I hugged her tightly. “I love you, Rosemarie.” We finished shopping for Marie and started shopping for Dimka. He got a few new outfits, but mainly toys like trucks and legos. Rose disappeared after Lunch and I went to shop for her. The first little thing I got her was the lip gloss that I first got her, which she surprisingly still loves. The next piece was a little harder to find.

Rose’s point of view:

I was getting tired of the your kid my kid thing with Dimitri. If we are going to work out then we need to start realizing that our kids aren’t just ours. Dimka is mine and Marie is his. They are brother and sister. I was wrapping the kids’ gifts when Dimitri came into the room. “Hey baby,” I greeted.

“Hello darling,” he replied and sat down.

“So I have something on my mind,”

“What is it?” Dimitri sat down and helped me with the tape.

“If we are going to work out and be together for a while then we need to start realizing that Marie is not just mine and Dimka isn’t just yours. We need to be a family.” I waited for him to explode on me.

Instead he smiled. “I agree, my love.” I stared at him. “I couldn’t choose a better woman to be Dimka’s mom.”

“Except Tasha, right?”

“Not even Tasha, Rose, I think you should hear about what happened.” Dimitri started and we continued to wrap gifts. “Tasha, when she found out she was pregnant, was not very happy with me. I wanted a little girl. She wanted a little boy. She thought she was having a girl and was going to abort. Don’t ask why she thought that, she just did. I begged her to wait it out until the doctor could tell her what the gender was. When Dimka was born, Tasha was pissed. He looked more like Tasha except his hair. She was abusive to him growing up because he didn’t look like a spitting image of me. One day when I woke up and went down stairs I saw he try to kill him and shoved her away. She was screaming at me and Dimka was on the floor bleeding, but still alive. Next thing I know, Tasha killed herself right in front of us. I took Dimka to the hospital and told them what happened. He was still so little that he didn’t really understand. As he got older he started looking more like me and started having to go to counseling for what he saw as a baby. He usually doesn’t trust women at all. Me, well, I had tried multiple times to divorce her and take Diimka from her, but she compelled me and I was like a robot.”

He finished and I looked at him. All the gifts were done now. We seemed to work over time while he talked. I launched myself at him. My poor man. “Oh my gosh, that BIT…” Dimitri silenced me with a kiss. We were so close together. It was our first official kiss as a couple again. It was sweet and gentle and took my breath away. When we pulled apart, I couldn’t help the smile that spread on my face. “That was perfect.” I breathed a sigh.