why do you want me master? chapter 6

over the period of a month, i spent most of my time either with the twins, or with master. what time i wasn't with them, i was cleaning the studies, the rooms, and the halls. i didn't want to be working here and doing nothing. Xander came home from the hospital a week after we arrived. He was a little upset about the move at first, but when he saw the place, and molly talked about it, he liked the idea of some place knew.

To the twins, i was cleaning and cooking. but behind the scenes, i was doing stuff that would make a tiger blush ( you know, if they could). i was ashamed of it all, but what choose do i have? i am in debt to the master of the house. i cant just leave or refuse. what would happen to the twins then? they would be out of house and home. they would be starving again, and what if they got sick again? i wouldn't be able to help them. i couldn't do that to them. so instead, i will stay here and deal with what happens to me. they promised that nothing would happen to them like what happens to me. so i will just do what i am told and keep my voice to myself.

but it doesn't help much considering the fact that i always lose myself in the pleasure. the only thing i could do was make sure that the twins never find out. today, Molly and Xander were off to school. i spent the morning helping them get ready, and once they were gone, i cleaned the north hall. i dusted the library and tidied the study. i scrubbed the floors in the kitchen and halls. i was going to clean the rooms at noon when i was pulled back by Sebie.

"master wants his lunch in the study. go get it from the kitchen and bring it to him." sebie commanded. i nodded my head before rushing off.

when i got in the kitchen, everyone was rushing around. i somehow made it though to the main cook, Alex. when i reached him, he handed me the tray full of masters food.

"why is it so busy around here?" i asked alex. me and him became friends earlier in the week when he saw me cooking my own food. he talk to me about seasonings, and we just hit it off.

"master has some important guest coming for dinner, so he told us to make a feast. its trouble-some, but we will manage. now hurry up before master gets impatient." he said shooing me away. i held the trey tight as i made my way out to the hall, dodging people left and right. once i reached the door, i quickly rushed through it and down the hall to the study. i learn where this place is quickly, since i have to go there allot. when master is not sleeping,or messing with me, he is always working hard. going through papers and important documents. he always seemed so serious.

when i walked in, master was pouring himself in to his work again. i cleared my throat to announce i was there. he didn't even looked fazed as he continued to write. now normally, i would just let him continue and just put the tray on the table. however, master had been at this since yesterday, he didn't even eat this morning.

"Master!! Hey!! Are you listening?! Your food is here!!!" i yelled at him. i knew i was going to be punished later for it, but what ever. it worked. his head snapped up and glared at me.

"just put the tray down and leave. i have work to do." he said/commanded.

"now you listen, i know its not really my place, but you need to rest. you have been at this for what? 18 hours now? you have guest coming later right? what kind of host will you be if you look tired and fall asleep well they are here? i understand its important, but so is your health." i said looking master straight in his eyes, not backing down as he glared at me. after a minute of this, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"fine! i guess your right." he said leaning back against his chair.

"good, now eat your lunch and then rest your head." i said putting the tray on the desk and starting to walk to the door.