Chapter One: Therapeutic Sadism

"At your age Miss [Last Name], one of the simplest forms to rid of stress is masturbation, that is of course if you can bring yourself to orgasm," the [Hair Color] haired female didn't cringe at the suggestion, it was part of human nature, "though of course, if you aren't comfortable with the concept of self pleasure, you could always have your partner or significant other help you with this matter." She thought of her options: masturbation and sexual intercourse. She wasn't too enthusiastic on the matter of masturbation, and sexual intercourse was something she valued and was deprived of. "I'll go with the second option."

The elder male smirked at the younger female's choice, she was a bold one indeed. She kept her usual expression, a poker face, no one, not even the great 'Mind Reader' Imayoshi Shoichi could crack this woman. "Do you have a partner Miss [Last Name]?" "No." He didn't have to open his eyes to see that this woman wasn't lying. "Then who do you plan on doing this with? After all, sexual intercourse does involve two people." This time around the [Hair Color] haired female smirked, a devilish and seductive smirk. "With the only person that comes to mind." This time around Imayoshi changed his eyes' usual position, they were open enough for her to see those dark and cold eyes of his. "And who would that be?" [Name] let out a small, sultry laugh. "Who else? If I want to relieve my stress then I'm not going to perform such an adult act with just any man, I need someone who obviously knows what they're doing. So my only option is you." The onyx haired male felt himself flutter at the request.

"So are you implying that you would like to have sex with me Miss [Last Name]?" The dazzling female's smirk grew wider. "Precisely." "Mind coming over here?" His childishly soothing voice made her respect her decision even greater. "Of course." Standing up from the black leather seat, the [Eye Color] eyed female walked over to the steel onyx eyed male. With every step her black high heels made a small tap noise against the cold tiled floor. This woman walked with utmost grace, her right foot first, then her left, her hips would naturally slightly sway, and her eyes held a look that would make any man melt. The elder male looked at her vibrantly rouge painted lips, adorned with her signature smirk, her [Skin Color] skin that seemed to glow with the light that pierced through the glass windows. She seemed like a goddess in his eyes, she presented herself with elegance and grace, her voice was smooth, soothing and angelic, a rare hour-glass figure, and she acted like a natural succubus when lusting after a man. She wasn't just any goddess in his eyes, she was predatory and dominant, a sinfully tainted one she was. She was exactly what he wanted and what he was going to get.

It had seemed to him that just seconds ago this woman stood up, and now, she was right in front of him, keeping her posture and patiently waiting for his words. "Turn around." She did as told. He looked at her body, her back facing him this time around. He held up his right hand, placing it on the small of her back. "You seem like such a lovely lady, yet you act so cold and seductive, oh what a woman you are Miss [Last Name]." The [Hair Color] haired female chuckled seductively at his words, this man sure had intelligence, an aspect she absolutely adored in men. "I've been told many times, too many to count," she paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, "and I've also been told that I'm a sadist." "And you aren't?" This woman was more complexing and puzzling than all of the females he had ever met. "I may seem like I enjoy seeing others in pain and discomfort when in reality, I love the pain being inflicted on me." Imayoshi could only look at this woman in awe, how did such a perfectly sinful woman lust after him? "And what kind of pain are we talking about here?" He let his hand trail further down, his hand was now softly placed right above her bigger cheeks, the ones that weren't on her face. "Sexual of course." "A masochist then?" A small hum of approval left her lips, could this woman be anymore perfect? "And I'm assuming that you are a sadist, correct me if I'm wrong." The elder male was wrong, this woman just kept better and better. He wondered what he did to get such a woman to want him and need him in such lustful ways? "Yes I am."