00

jisung and minho's journey of falling in love (and the potions and charms that help play a big role in it)

h.js x l.mh

cisswap au

[completed]

『••✎••』

In front of Jisung stood Minho, in all her ethereal glory. Her hair cascaded down her back, face in a (cute) frown as she looked into her pantry. She looked so pretty. So pretty that Jisung short-circuited for a second before rushing over to jump into her arms.

"Baby! I missed you~" Jisung squealed in excitement as she squeezed Minho.

She picked Minho up off the ground and spun around with her. Minho's giggles filled up the apartment as she asked Jisung to let her down. She tried to wrestle her way out of Jisung's grip but the younger was relentless, looking at Minho with a big gummy smile.

Times like these made Minho either want to squeeze the hell out of those fluffy cheeks or roll her eyes at the younger's stubbornness. "Stop crushing me you gorilla," Minho groaned.

"Only yours," Jisung giggled. Still holding Minho up, she went in for a kiss.

『••✎••』

a one shot of female minsung and with magic on the side :)))

this also means that both jisung and minho go by she/her pronouns

lets go lesbians!

i'm not really active on here a lot these days sorry about that but there's a lot of school going on and i just couldn't get to continue with stealer i'm not sure what i will be doing with that story but here's a one shot for now :)

-mint.