Hearing the sound over there, the doorman nodded frequently and put down the phone before opening the railing and letting him in.

With such strict security, Zhou Yu is not surprising. He delivers every price. However, on the way there, he thought that in case he would report every day in the future, wouldn't he be in trouble?

With doubts, Zhou Yu finally went to the direction given to him by the doorman.

Zhou Yu looked up on the shaded path and looked up. It was a three-story lake-view room.

Of course, the so-called lake is also excavated manually, but as long as the manually excavated lake is large enough, it looks no different from ordinary lakes.

He stayed outside the door for a moment, tidyed up his clothes, and then rang the doorbell.

After waiting for a moment, no one answered the door.

Zhou Yu frowned and pressed it again. This time, the door didn't open, and the voice call at the door rang.

"Ah, are you a student who came to interview today?" It's a male voice.

Zhou Yuyi was stunned and replied hurriedly, "Yes, is it convenient for you now?"

The male voice paused and said, "I'm sorry, can you wait a minute?"

"Okay, I'll wait outside for a while." Zhou Yu replied politely.

After replying, he stepped back, turned his back, and stood in the shade of the door.

It's already 90 o'clock in the morning, and the sun is gradually rising in mid-air and the weather is getting hot.

He looked up at the red roof in front of him, but inadvertently thought of the man who had just spoken.

Before waiting for a while, there was a sound of opening the door behind.

Zhou Yuwen turned around and happened to see the people inside coming out.

The movement of a person raising his hands and feet is very slow, as if he was reluctant to be called up as soon as he got up.

Shirt suit trousers, for casual dress, the cuffs are stroked to the arms, revealing tough and powerful wrists and slender fingers.

This man is also tall, almost as tall as a gate. When he came out, he felt very oppressive. Zhou Yu stood in front of him and actually felt short.

Is 1.73 meters so not enough now? He slandered, but with a little courtesy smile on his face. When he saw the other party raise his head, he couldn't help smiling on his face.

How could it be him?

The person standing opposite Zhou Yu looked a little surprised when he saw Zhou Yu. At the moment he saw Zhou Yu, his eyes subconsciously swept around Zhou Yu. When he saw that there was no one else, he fell back to Zhou Yu.

"Are you the student interviewing?" His surprise is no less than Zhou Yu.

Zhou Yu had long expected that he would encounter such a scene, so he didn't feel embarrassed. It's just normal.

I just didn't expect that the person in front of him reacted like an ordinary person. As soon as he was surprised, he was immediately replaced by an inexplicable disappointment. Zhou Yu smiled politely and said, "Yes, I'm here to find Mr. Xia."

The other party was still looking at him and didn't reply after listening to Zhou Yu's answer.

I don't know what he wants to see, but Zhou Yu still smiled, but his heart sank. He turned his head, raised his wrist, acted to see the time, and said, "Are I too early?" Why don't I wait a little longer?"

The man finally heard such an obvious reminder. He looked at Zhou Yu in surprise and said, "No, my mother is awake. I'll take you in."

Zhou Yuqian nodded with a smile and said thank you.

Generally speaking, Zhou Yu has been talking to each other for a long time. Zhou Yu is familiar with the basic social etiquette.

But today, Zhou Yu walked behind the other party and smelled the smell of pheromon from the other party in the air. He only squeezed his lips tightly and said nothing.

Especially when he walked into the room, Zhou Yu only felt that there was a layer of goose bumps on his arm. The smell of pheromnes seemed to be non-free made Zhou Yu feel like stepping into the other party's nest.

"The study is on the second floor." The other party took him upstairs.

Zhou Yu nodded and followed in silence.

It seemed that Zhou Yu's silence made the other party very uncomfortable. After going upstairs, the other party said, "... I just wanted to ask, do I know you?"