"But… Head Nurse, I… Someone else has already introduced me to a potential boyfriend."

"Already?" The head nurse was clearly surprised.

Lisa didn't dare to say that she was married. She worried that it might scare the head nurse, so instead, she lied that someone had already introduced her to someone.

"Yes, so I can't double-dip. Thank you for the kind offer."

"It's not a problem. You're still unmarried, we'll prepare you on all fronts, and let you pick amongst the best. It's decided, I'll plan for you guys to meet next week. Okay, I will go now."

"Uhm… Head Nurse." No matter how Lisa called, the head nurse refused to listen.

However, the problem was that she was already married. Was it really okay for her to be set up for a date?

If Jungkook found out, he'll probably strangle her...

After 24 hours of the silent treatment, both of them refused to call or text the other. It was a weird feeling.

Lisa was slightly disappointed when she saw how quiet her phone was. It seemed like she wasn't so important to Jungkook after all.

At this lonely thought, Lisa got off work. After gathering her belongings, she went back home.

It was already very late on her way back because she worked overtime until 10 PM.

She purposely looked up when she arrived at the building they lived in and noticed that the 16th floor was still dark. Jungkook hadn't returned yet either.

After she reached the 16th floor, she gently took out her keys to open the door, and then stepped in.

Before she could even stand still, someone suddenly pushed her onto the wall, and then her lips were smothered shut by the same person.

At that moment, she was so scared that she almost stopped breathing.

If she wasn't so familiar with Jungkook’s scent, she really might have attacked him.

"Let me go, Jungkook." She was somewhat nervous.

Jungkook said nothing as he continued holding Lisa tightly in his arms. Then, he rested his head beside her ear, and breathed heavily. Lisa felt agitated, as the pungent scent of alcohol spread through the air.

Lisa slightly frowned.

"Were you drinking?" she asked.

Jungkook still didn't say anything. After he finished drinking with Bambam, he came back home, took out a rare Chateau Lafite from the cabinet, and ended up drinking the entire bottle.

Habits were dangerous...he managed to survive the last seven years by himself...

But now that Lisa was around him, he couldn't even bear 24 hours alone.

He was already accustomed to having her around, so he wasn't able to stand even one second of loneliness.

"Let go of me first, Jungkook. You're drunk." Lisa couldn't move at all as he was hugging her too tightly.

"No," Jungkook stubbornly said after a short silence.

"Jungkook, what do you want?"

"What do you think I want?" Jungkook lifted Lisa's chin as he closely stared at her profile.

All of a sudden, an intimate atmosphere filled the entire room.

Lisa bit her lips and didn't know how to respond.