𝓣he Theory.

{ 038. }

••••

Why can't I remember anything? Where am I?

All I wanted to do was to spend time with my family....

7:20 P.M.

July 18, 1978.

THE NEWS.
"𝓗ello, I am detective Dwight. I'm here to spill the tragic news that has just occurred, just now. Today, a young baseball player by the name of Bruce Yamada has went missing. He was last seen outside, riding his bike. Police are on the search for him, right now as we speak. Updates will be made here. Thank you, and goodnight."

Y/N POV;
Bruce has now been missing for a full week, now. And still, has not yet been found.

Everything is just so weird now. Everywhere I go, to School, those missing kid posters are just posted everywhere. You can't escape from them.

They just keep on reminding you everyday of what's going on....you can't shut it out.

I'm beginning to forget every single kid that's gone missing....

I no longer get to say hello to Billy every morning, no longer practice playing baseball with Bruce, no longer can watch Vance play with the pinball machine, or even visit Griffin.

Everything's falling apart.

School had ended not so long ago. I decided to spend the rest of my time at the park to be able to think, with no distractions.

'What is the Grabber even trying to achieve by taking all these kids.....what is the motive....if he's mainly taking kids from around this area, he must live nearby. If so, we're living in a neighborhood with a kidnapper with us-'

Feeling someone place their hand on my shoulder, I immediately get up from the bench.

Robin looks at me surprised, raising his hand in a surrounding manner.

"Woah. Hello to you too. Buddy." Robin scoffs, sitting down on the bench. Calming down, I sit back down.

"Don't do that again! Especially with everything going on! You almost gave me a heart attack." I sigh, placing my hand on my chest.

"Sorry. It wasn't my intention to scare- dang! It's freezing out here! Aren't you cold?" Robin say's, hugging himself.

Robin was wearing a black puffer jacket, his hair still down with his bandanna, wearing his usual flared-pants.

To be honest, his outfit looked really cool.

"I don't mind it.....too much." I shrug, staring at the empty playground.

"You're gonna freeze out here." Robin comments.

"Did you went to the store to get some snacks?" I point out, changing the subject.

"Ya. I decided to go get some pop and candy. Now, let's go." Robin say's, getting up and holding out his hand towards me.

"To where?" I ask, taking his hand.