|69| I don't want to get married..

Holla Fellaas 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Hope you all are well and how's your Dusshera celebration ?
Had fun or not ?? I hope you had and I wish to God to shower everyone of you with all the blessings and love.

Chalo, Enjoyyyiuieeeee the chapter. I know the title is disheartening (:

Chapter Sixty Nine

"You deserve someone who's going to treat you right everyday, not just when it's convenient for them."

Aditya's POV ;

"So Adiii, do come to the wedding because you know she'll love to see you there as you're her best friend." Suhaas bhaii said as he handed me the wedding card from Verma's side. Hearing this, Raj chuckled who had come along with him.

"Haan Adiii, apni friend ki shaadi mein nahi jaoge kya ?" Hridaan Bhai's mom teased while everyone else laughed.

"I'll surely come, who knows your sister might end up marrying me." I said with a victory smile.

"We'll see that Adii bhaiya." Raj said and I glared at him. These people are teasing us a lot. I caressed the card where both of our names were written together. This is so aesthetic.

"Ohkay Aunty, now we'll leave. We need to go some other places too. Aap sabko bhi aana hoga uss din." He said jokingly and mom smiled at him.

"We'll, of course, beta." Mom said and bid them farewell. Her brother is doing everything and we can clearly see his efforts.

"Hmmm, only 2 more days and your wedding function will start." Mom said startling me.

"Mom, I want to meet her na please. It's been 3 days I've not met her." I pleaded to her.

"Nopeeee, not happening." She answered and Aunty chuckled.

"Aunty, you make her understand na please." I mumbled making a puppy face.

"Sorry beta, I can't help you." She answered patting my cheek. I got up feeling unheard and started walking upto to my room. Today there wasn't much work in office so I am home after a half day. I gave half day to my workers too. They were so happy when I rejoined back moreover the news of our wedding was cherry on top.

I jumped on my bed reading the wedding card and smiled to myself. Finally we are getting married. I thought to call her and picked up my phone & dialled her number but naah she didn't picked it up, her small little boyfriend don't let her talk to me.

My family didn't let me meet her after we were caught sneaking in in my office. She had came there 3 days back at lunch time but sadly that day Dad was there along with me. He did let us have some alone time but with a warning that we won't perform such stunt again.

But today, I'll go and meet her after everyone fall asleep at night. It will be fun and surprise for her. I smiled inwardly thinking about it.

After some hours

"Partner she made me eat so many delicacies. I had so much fun with her." Ansh said gleefully but it was more like teasing me. Yeah, Di and Jiju brought him back in the evening as they had went to give wedding invitation to my bub.

"Don't tease him baby, he's already dying to meet her." Jiju said making everyone laugh. I don't know why they all are hell bent to perform every ritual this time. They didn't do it in Di and Jiju's wedding, huhh hypocrisy. I gave them an irritating smile and concentrated on having my food.