Introduction 🤩

Start from the beginning

Prasad and Saraswati , first son and daughter in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Appa and amma of vetri, loving and caring persons🥰.. prasad was helping his father in their family business and farming while Devi was a house wife😌... They has 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters ... And vetri was the third one 😊...

Prasad and Saraswati's children,

Sivakarthikeyan as Kathiravan😁,

First son of prasad and Saraswati, Caring and supportive person.. very much handsome and cute🥰... Sub Inspector of police of his own village... Nightmare of the rowdy gangs😁 ... Married to the girl as per his parents wish but eventually fell in love with his wife divya and was living a happy married life🤩....

Sri Divya as Divya, wife of Kathiravan😊...

Beautiful lovely and innocent soul, a very good daughter in law of the family😌, treating everyone with love and respect which made everyone to love and respect her😊 ... And now she was 5 months pregnant with the soul of their love inside her tummy❤️...

Manimegalai as Mythili😜....

First daughter of prasad and Saraswati... Noughty and fun loving person, Tom of our hero sir, but she was really a loving and caring sister of vetri🤩... Married to the love of her life Harshan, with their parents acceptance😌... Since Harshan was an orphan they are living in the same house🙂...

Hussain as Harshan, husband of Mythili,(Author MV: Aiyoo paavom yaaru petha pullayo🤭...)

Loving and handsome person with a positive attitude🤩... A great dancer , running a dancing academy of his own and a supportive husband😊... A responsible son in law and a caring brother in law of the family😘...

Pavithra as chaaru😍,

Second daughter of prasad and Saraswati... Beautiful, caring and loving character🥰... Vetri's little princess, innocent and was interested in dancing🤩, so that she was accompanying Harshan to his dance academy after finishing her degree in B.com 😊... She was in love with Anand who was her Athai paiyan for past 5 years and vetri also know about their relationship🤭...

Venkatesh bhat sir and shakeela amma as prabhakar and Latha🙂,

Second son and daughter in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Both of them are really loving and caring persons, prabhakar was a great cook as well as Latha🤩... Their cooking was everyones favourite in the house and they has two children, 1 son and 1 daughter 😌...

Ammu and Shakthi as Anu and sanjay🤩,

Daughter and son of prabhakar and Latha, both are non identical twins🤩.. cute and innocent souls🥰... Finished their degree in engineering and for now as usual both are being VIPs🤣...
Anu was vetri's another little princess and sanjay was everyones favourite thakali chedi😂...

Deepa Akka and Muthu anna as Murugan and devi🤩,

First daughter and son in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti, innocent souls everyones favourite and sweet couple🥰... Murugan was living in the same village along with devi and his 2 sons in the pakkathu theru😂... Murugan was famous in the village because of his mokka jokes🤣...

Sharath and krithika as kumaran and kavya 😘,

first son and daughter in law of Murugan and devi... Sweet couple and supportive persons😌... Both are loving and caring towards everyone, and both are newly married after a 6 years of love life🥰...

Pugazh as Anand😉,

Second son of Murugan and devi... Funny and flirting person😌, everyones most favourite person, he was famous all around the village like his father but it was because of his flirting character😁... And everyone knows that it was just for fun and nothing else, he was sincerely in love with chaaru for the past 5 years😘... And as always his flirting character will make her possessive and he loved that so much so that still he was continuing with his fun acts😝... Other than vetri no one knows about their relationship or they think so😉 ...