Chapter 3: An Elf's Confession

It had been a week or so, since Eina became Bell's advisor, and advised Bell to meet up with her, in order to help him buy new armor, and potentially a place to sleep, of which he agreed, the rabbit was in casual attire, a simple black long-sleeve shirt, black pants, and black boots. He waited in front of a fountain, on the west side of the city. After waiting for a few minutes, Eina had finally arrived also in casual attire.

 After waiting for a few minutes, Eina had finally arrived also in casual attire

"Hello, Bell, sorry for being late." She greeted, while apologizing for her tardiness.

"Not a problem, I didn't wait that long." Bell said, waving off the apology. "You look good." He complimented.

"Thank you!" She replied excitedly. "Now to get you new armor, please follow me." Eina said, getting down to business.

"Right." Bell responded simply.

After a few minutes, Eina escorted the rabbit to the Tower of Babel, taking him to the eighth floor, that's where Bell was star-struck, at seeing all the different armors and weapons.

"This is awesome!" Bell exclaimed excitedly, only causing Eina to giggle.

"Here, all of the beginner smiths sell their product. Go ahead, have a look around, and see what you like." Eina suggested.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Bell said, before running off.

Bell could be seen all over the place, gawking at the different sets, and family of weapons all around him. Eina could help but blush at how cute he acted, but her blush ended once she heard a familiar voice.

"Eina?" The voice questioned, startling Eina causing her to turn around quickly, only to see the jade-haired High Elf, and Elven Princess, Riveria, an executive of the Loki Familia.

"Riveria, what are you doing here?" Eina asked surprised.

"I'm here to purchase some equipment, for Familia training, since these are incredibly cheap. How about you, why are you here of all places?" Riveria asked.

"I'm helping Bell, purchase new armor, since his broke awhile back." Eina admitted.

Riveria glanced around, only to see a white blur moving from set to set, and weapon to weapon, with an excited expression on his face. She was quite surprised, he seemed like a child in a toy store that couldn't decide what he wanted.

"Eina! Are you sure these works come from beginners, they look so well made!" Bell exclaimed.

Some of the sellers were in the store as they heard this, gaining a slight confidence boost, as a smile appeared on their face, not like they could help it, the boy just radiated positivity, and it was contagious. After a few minutes, Bell reached a back area, and spotted a set of armor that seemingly called out to him. It was a set of silver light-armor with red accents. Bell proceeded to pick up the chest piece, and read an engraving, saying the smith's name.