• Thirty •

Carter's POV

We just got back from the reunited tour and Cassidy is huge already, she's 7 months. But I think she just looks bigger because she was so small and petite to begin with. I've been thinking a lot. Not about the babie. But how I fell for Cassidy, and how it's been almost only a year since we bright her into our lives. That means me and her have been together for six and a half months. I'm happy. She makes me so happy just by smiling at me. I love her to death and I love her even more now that I'm having a baby with her. I'll admit I'm nervous to be a father, and I know Cassidy is nervous to because she's only fifteen. But I'm happy that it's happening because it's bringing us closer. Even our arguments bring us closer.

"Carter!!! Come here now!!!" Caz yelled, I hopped up from my spot on my bed and went to her room. Or her old room and the babies room.

"What pregnant lady." I laughed.

"You need to help the guys move the furniture out the room so we can paint and put the crib in here along with her other stuff." She said walking over to me with her hands on her stomach, she had a huge smile on her face. "She's kicking." She squealed grabbing my hand and putting it on her stomach. I felt the smile on my face grow. I could feel my baby girl kicking

"That's amazing." I said in a whisper.

"I know it is. It makes me more excited for her to be here." she squealed like a little girl, and kissed me.

"Hey Cassidy, the boys are back with the paint and stuff." Sami said poking her head through the door.

"So what color are you painting the room?" I asked turning her around so her back was to my chest.

"It's a blue green color. It's not too boyish and not too girly. It's perfect. And since Sami can draw so good I'm having her paint her name all fancy in a darker shade of blue." She removed my hands from her waist and started showing me where everything's going to go. "The crib will go here in the corner then in the corner across from it we'll put the rocking chair. Then on this opposite wall I'll put the dresser and above it that's where her name will be put on it... Braelyn Callista Reynolds." she smiled walking back over to me.

"So you decided that you liked that name?" I asked smiling.

"Yup. That and I couldn't think of any. but I like it. And I think it's cute you made it up all by yourself." she poked my nose.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now go help the guys. me and Sami are gonna go shopping for more clothes." She said walking down the stairs with me.

"Didn't the fans get her enough." I chuckled. When we went on tour at the meet and greet the fans got us parenting presents and clothes and stuff for Braelyn.

"Nope. She needs more." She smiled.
~~~

Cassidy's POV

I got in the car with Sami. She was driving because I can't. We were listening to my iPod when Taylor's song Buckwild came on.

"So how did Taylor take the news?" Sami asked, since she didn't come on tour with us.

"He took it fine. He said he still had feelings for me and that he still loves me. But the girl he was with made him so happy. I honestly am so happy for him." I smiled.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" She asked. I was quiet for a minute.

"Yes. I mean I broke the law to show my love and well I was really into him. But I can't be with someone who's going to cheat." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You seem happier with Carter anyways. You broke the law though." She said.

"Yea. I love him though. And I'm having his baby." I smiled ear to ear. Then my phone rings. It was Cameron.