Chapter one- Arival

Gifs pov:

   I was chilling under a tree after a long day of sarge not being nice again.... Sadly. I heard something land, I went ahead and sat up and let out a groan from when sarge shot me earlier. I was stopped when something has touched my shoulder. A deep voice said something "Sit" It said or He said. "W-what?" I said confused looking up. "Sit I'll take care of the pain" He said. "Who are you?!" I yelled. "Grif shut up!" Sarge yelled. "Yes sir!" I yelled back. I looked up at a red bot or something... staring at him as he stared back was uncomfortable.
   Time skip

   "Guys, guys!" I yelled at Simmons and Tucker. "What?!" The both yelled at the same time. I heard heavy footsteps so I knew he was following. "Look what came up to me!" I said moving out the way of the way of the guy. They got their guns ready to shoot him.... he wasn't happy he punched tucker into a wall. "Ow!" He screamed. "Hey he's my friend!" I shouted. "What's all the rack- WHAT THE FUCK!" Washington shouted. " Wait don't hurt him!" I screamed. The dude looked at me and walked over to me standing at my side. "Sorry." He said emotionless."I looked at he... he's so fucking tall.
  "So let me get this right he walked up to you and said he would take care of the pain?" Washington asked.