Your man

i decide to make this for a tiktoker/writer

love2right Im sorry i havn't had the motavation to finish this but i'll get to it i know you LOVE Dabi so here you go.

sorry...

You are getting back from a mission. Dabi comes over grabing you by the waist."Welcome back little mouse" Dabi says grasping your hips tighter. "Dabi stop we are in front of people" you say. He takes you over to the room and drops his head on your sholder." Babe what the hell took you so long?* he says. "Well maybe i was doing my job* you say in a attitude like voice." Was that attitude?* he raises his head. "Yeah so?" He then looks at you with a tint of desire and lust." Okay will see if you can do that agian"he said pushing you on your back on the bed. He crawls over and towers you he then pins your hands over your head and you hear him growl." I'm gonna teach you a little something called 'respect' " he growled near your ear. You knew you were in trouble now. "Shit" you curse. "Here are what the rules are...1. You will call me master,sir,and daddy, 2. Don't moan,scream or make any noise unless i say while i am fucking your brains out, 3. Cum when i tell you to. Got it?" He stated. "Yes" you answered then you realized you fucked up." Damn already and we didn't even start yet now what did you say?" "Y-yes sir" you answered." Good girl " he said before kissing you roughly with anger and compassion. He then made his way to your neck and collorbone. "Damn these clothes "he muttered under his breath. He then ripped your shirt off and threw it on the floor and took you bra off as well. He admired all your features." your beautiful " he whispered. You covered your self feeling embarrassed. "No no no you were being cocky earlier and now your getting a punishment plus there is nothing to hide your absolutely beautiful little mouse" he incourged. You released your chest and stomach and he got to work on you upper half. He kisses,sucked ,and bit you chest and pinched your nipples. You almost moanes but covered your mouth and bit your lip. You closed you eyes tight. "Almost baby"he said. He took off his his shirt and jacket and took your pants off as well. "Is this okay?" He said pointing at you pants. You nodded and said "yes sir".he grinned wide. He got to work on your pussy.He licked your cunt before blowing on you.*the sinsation tho ugh*

Do you want more? comment

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jk
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
no fr tho