epilogue four

final a/n p2
we did it guys. last one. i would've published tomorrow and made u wait an extra day- but i'm not going to have access to my account so- that sucks- but uhm. anyways yeah enjoy this-

also sorry to those who saw it up for two seconds!! i accidentally hit publish while proof reading-

-

Minho leaned against the doorframe, watching as Jisung messed with a camera that was connected to his computer.

He was happy to see Jisung streaming again. He'd gotten into a more steady streaming schedule and Minho, thankfully, didn't feel like a problem anymore.

He sighed, slightly bored. He wanted at least a kiss before Jisung started his stream.

"You gonna finish with that soon, Sung?" He asked, making the shorter jump.

His gaze shot to Minho and he mumbled a curse, placing a hand over his heart.

"You scared the hell out of me, bro-"

Minho laughed, walking over and placing his hands on Jisung's waist. "Baby, we've been dating for how long and you're still calling me 'bro?'" He smiled, pulling him close.

"It's a gay panic response." Jisung turned a bit red, pushing himself up onto his tiptoes just slightly so he could look Minho in the eyes and kissing the tip of his nose.

He laughed, "I make you gay panic?"

"All the time."

"Cute," Minho hummed, kissing his cheek. "I'll leave you alone so you can stream." He rubbed his side for a moment before letting him go and turning to walk out.

"Wait, Minho." Jisung reached out and grabbed Minho's wrist.

Minho turned around, "Yes, angel?

Jisung bit his lip and hesitated.

"Do you-" He took in a deep breath, "Do you maybe wanna join me? I wanna introduce you."

Minho's mouth fell open a bit, "You wanna introduce me to the stream?"

"Yeah. The fans. I want them to meet you. I mean, like, a lot of them know you but they don't know you. That made no sense-"

Minho smiled, cutting him off, "I got what you mean, baby," Then he nodded, "I'd love to."

Jisung's face lit up, "Amazing! I was just about to start! Do you wanna do it now?"

"Can I go fix my hair super quick?"

"You look flawless already but do what you must."

Minho laughed, "I'll be back in two seconds, Sungie." He kissed his cheek before walking to the bathroom, quickly running his hands through his hair to make it lay how he wanted it to.

He took in a deep breath, not knowing why he was so nervous. He mustered all of his courage and walked back into the room.

Jisung was sitting in front of the computer, another chair had been pulled up beside him.

Minho hummed, sitting down in the chair next to him. "Hey."

"Hi," Jisung smiled, "You ready?"

"Is it usually this nerve wracking?" Minho sighed, leaning onto Jisung's shoulder.

"You get used to it," Jisung laughed, kissing the top of Minho's head. "Don't worry, though, you'll do great."

Minho nodded and sat up, "Okag. Lets do this."