𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 18

cariño

********************

• ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ 𝟾𝟼𝟸 ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

-𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

With a loud growl he pulled out himself cause she get unconscious.
Jungkook kiss her forehead and get up from her petite body. He throw used cndm packet on dustbin and wore his pants.
He took out tissue from the box and wipe her sweaty face.

After wiping her face he slowly remove the duvet from her lower body.
And saw blood on sheet. The fact that he was her first is creating his obsessive more darker and darker.
He forward tissue to her lower part as soon the tissue tissue touch her she yelp,

Yn : j-jungkook-shii~~

She softly moan and clench the duvet.

Jungkook : i am here kitten.. Don't worry

She nodded in her sleep.
He slowly clean her part after cleaning he throw tissue in dustbin.

He cover her body properly with duvet. He laid beside her and pulled her naked body to his warm one.
He took her hand and saw her fingers are so small and her hands are clenching small fist.

A deep dry chuckle left from his lips and his lips are forming a small soft smile but his smile disappear thinking, " What if I hurt her? What she leave me "
A negativity took over him. He is not man with negative thoughts he is always confident.
But the lil girl in his arms is soft, petite and fragile against his dangerous, dark, and angry personality.

Jungkook caresses her cl't earning a hiss from her

Jungkook : kitten.. Is it paining?

He whisper softly. She just scrunch her nose.
He chuckle looking at her adorable face.
His shook his head remembering how she ask about cndm when she saw it.

" J-jungkook-shii w-what is it? "

She said controlling her moans jungkook smirk and spoke,

" Nothing my doll it's not good thing i will tell you later "

He smile and kiss her forehead.
He will surely tell her what was it.

Jungkook : good night amour..

He said and close his eyes shrugging off all negative thoughts and fears.