2

Today was strange.

Here's what happened.

I got to school and a blond girl ran towards me and greeted me very happily. The amount of energy she has is astronomical.

"Hey! I heard you're the new student at Durdam Lane High School! I will be your guidance! My name is Elora!" She exclaimed happily.

"Hey Elora, I'm Y/N."

"Here! Let me show you around!" She grabbed my hand and started running.

"ELORA! SLOW DOWN!" I shouted.

She ran me down to the principal's office. I was panting since I was out of breath.

"Elora! What have I told you about running in the hallways?" The principal questioned.

"Sorry, Mr. Cage." Elora apologized.

"What brings you here?" Mr. Cage asked.

"I'm new here." I replied.

"Great! Elora will give you a tour around the school." Mr. Cage informed.

"Wait! You forgot her uniform!" Elora exclaimed.

"Right." Mr. Cage said.

Mr. Cage handed me a red school uniform that looked a little small on me.

"I'll show you where the girls bathroom is!" Elora said excitingly.

Elora guided me to the girls bathroom. I went in one of the stalls to change.

I opened the stall and saw Elora squealing. I looked in the mirror.

I looked so cute!

"Y/N! You look super cute!" Elora screeched.

I swear I'm gonna turn deaf.

She gave me a half hour tour around the school. It was amazing!

"Just watch out for CCPs and Eduardo."Elora informed.

"What are the CCPs? Who's Eduardo?" I asked.

"CCP stands for cute, cool, and popular. Eduardo is the mean guy that you have to stay away from. He's a total creep too."

"Copy that." I replied.

After the tour, she asked if I can sit with her friends. Of course I said yes!

Then I went on with my school day with boring classes and such.

Then, there was the fun part, lunch!

After I got my lunch, Elora waved her hand to signal me to her table. Of course I sat next to her.

"Everyone! This is Y/N!" She introduced. "This is Violet," She pointed at the girl with dark purple hair. She was eating her cheeseburger she was having for lunch. "and this is Bernice!" She pointed at the girl with brown hair which she was eating an apple. "Um... hey Y/N..." Violet spoke shyly. She seemed shy and not very socal. "Yo." Bernice stated. "Greetings." I added.

We talked (and ate) through the whole period, when the bell rang, it was time for more boredom.

That was a day!

Signed, Y/N