Percy loved the Mist. It worked so that no one knew that he was there but at the same time everyone had the tendency to avoid where ever he was standing, way better than some invisibility cloak, Percy snickered sarcastically.

As they neared their destination Percy gaped at the walls. On the walls were the famous moving paintings and pictures that Wizards were famous for. Some made conversation with the passing wizards and other were complaining about the noise. Of course Percy had about the same reaction with the moving stair cases. It was astonishing, everything just pulled him right into the books.

He couldn't remember who had formally introduced him to Harry's books, although it was probably Annabeth. It was like coming home. It reminded Percy of Camp Half-Blood and the smell of ripening strawberries. He thought of Capture the Flag and then Annabeth-

Forced himself to calm down before the tears started. He had to focus on keeping the mist together.

The Gryffindor's finally made it to the painting of the Fat Lady and someone near the painting itself, Probably a Prefect, said the password and the group all entered the room. Percy needed to get the next morning's password so that he could come and go as he pleased.

Inside he could sense himself relaxing. The fire was going in the fire place and many of the kids plopped down in the chairs of various kinds in the room. It felt warm and comforting to be there.

In front of the fire he spotted Ron and Lavender who were entangled inside each other's arms. Percy was so distracted by the two and their very obtrusive snogging that he didn't see Harry and Hermione rush towards him back into the hallway. Percy stared as they neared him. Hermione was completely focused on leaving but Harry was deep in thought about something else. Percy recognized his look of pensive irritation. Then Percy's twin looked up briefly and followed Hermione. Percy's heart beat sky rocketed when just before they went out the port hole back into the hall Harry did a double take in Percy's direction.

Could he have seen him? Percy thought worriedly. Fearfully he checked his Mist and it was thickly clouded around him. The only people who could see through his mist when it was as thick as it was could only have been someone who was not mortal. A half-blood.

****************************

Percy didn't see Harry until the next morning. Percy had slept on the couch in the common room where the fire warmed him. Then as a huge ambush of gold and red they stomped back down to the Great Hall for breakfast. They all sat at the long wooden Gryffindor table where a delectable array of food was prepared for them. Percy sat in a low populated area of the table and ate under the cover of the Mist. The food tasted so good, Percy wished that he could take it home with him. If he ever did go home . . .

After the scare the night before Percy had been avoiding looking at his twin. But testing fate, Percy looked up the table where he knew Harry was sitting. Harry's eyes were on him. They locked eyes. Percy stared into his own green eyes through those circle glasses and felt his heart hammer in his chest. Percy knew that the Mist was working. Harry had to be . . .

Harry's eyes told him to wait around. Percy nodded slowly and Harry nodded in return. Without any further conversation they both looked away.

Percy knew that today was Sunday. He smiled because there was no post on Sundays. No owls delivering letters that morning. Every moment in the castle seemed to give him another burst of energy.

Sitting at another table, Percy spotted a head of bright white hair. He knew that Lorem was gorging on food. While they had been in Night Vale Percy had watched her "recharge," as she called it. from her first few hours of passing out and sleeping then to her hours spent on eating anything in sight, Percy assumed that traveling time and its dimensions were costing her a lot of energy. She would talk to him if she needed something, but he knew that he had four days in the most magical palace this side of the ocean. The most magical being Camp Half-Blood if a person could consider it a palace.