* Warning *

This book consists of adult content and is unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen (18) years. Rebirth contains descriptions of explicit language, violence, suicide and murder. The above-mentioned themes in this book may be potentially triggering to survivors. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

This author intends to stay true to the canon of The Twilight Saga, acknowledging that many of Stephanie Meyer's characters themselves come from tragic beginnings. The world SM created is both romantic and tragic, beautiful and terrifying, joyous and grave. The Twilight Saga films were brilliantly created with the purpose of attracting a mass audience in a large age demographic. The books and indeed, this book series, have the freedom to remove the "Disney filter" applied to the films and thereby stay true to the real nature that is a Twilight vampire and the experiences SM's characters went through, both as humans and immortals.

This author recommends exercising caution before reading each chapter.

Warmest Regards,

Lily A.R. Bellucci

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you sell or offer it for sale, or use such content for individual creative means. Copying or storing any content is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of the author.