42-The Night Before

En başından başla

"Are you guys sure that you did something while I was away?"

"Why does this look like you didn't do anything?"

Chohwan laughed.

"Because it seems like only you knows how to handle things so properly while it being very organized at the same time!"

Jake smiled at them, the nervousness and tension that he's been feeling once he stepped inside the office again was long gone.

'I'm really lucky to have them....'

Lunch came quickly and Jake was once again surprised. Jay and Ni-Ki joined their lunch as for the first time ever, Sunghoon also ate with them.

Everyone was so taken a back that Chohwan choked on his drink TWICE.

Once when Sunghoon sat beside Jake. And twice when Jake wiped Sunghoon's mouth when he saw a spill.

It seems to be the first time that the whole office had witnessed Sunghoon get so fond and sweet but they are certainly not hating it at all.

After his brave speech about Jake's confession, the media burst and he was in the headlines together with Heeseung for a few days. People seemed to agree with his opinion as more attention was given positively to their company.

And especially that he will finally continue his postponed opening of his first clothing line this Friday, the media has been very expectant of it.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Days passed quickly. Jake turned to the man beside him and nodded as he stares at Sunghoon's ceiling.

Tonight, they decided to sleep back to Sunghoon's home. Of course, Mrs Park was extremely happy to finally see Jake again.

"You're finally back! Now I won't have to watch my son hurry to work to see you first don't I?"

Jake smiled and bowed to Mrs Park.

"Thank you very much for accepting me again Chairman Park.."

"Silly child. We're not in the office AND we're not here for work too. So feel free to call me Mrs Park... Or even mom will do!"

"Mom.."

Sunghoon sighed.

"What?! Aren't you happy that he's finally back?!"

"I really am..."

"Then it should be fine! After all, if it's not for me, you wouldn't met him at all! Isn't that right Jake sweetie?"

Jake realized that it was indeed true. He nodded.

"Yes Mrs Park..."

"Oh well! You'll get used to it anyway... But for now... Why don't the two of you change first? I'll call you once dinner is set!"

"And Park Sunghoon! Your father said it's ready! I don't know what he's spouting again but that's it."

Sunghoon squeezed Jake's hand before he replied.

"Thanks mom. I'll call him later."

"Did you already called Mr Park?"

Jake completely turned to Sunghoon.

"Yeah I did when you were changing a while ago.."

"Why? What's up?"

Sunghoon raised his hand to play with Jake's hair.

"I told him about something... Don't worry about it. Let's sleep early? Tomorrow's going to be a big day..."

Jake smiled to Sunghoon.

"Yes Director..."

"Darling..."

Jake just chuckled.

"Yes my darling?"

Sunghoon sighed and shook his head. He pulled Jake closer to him, tucking Jake beneath him as he rested his chin on his head.

"You're lucky you're cute."

Jake hummed and snuggled more to Sunghoon.

"I love you...."

After dropping such affection, Jake closed his eyes and simply went to sleep. Sunghoon was a bit surprised but he kissed the crown of Jake's head before replying.

"I love you more Jake..."