The Truth

Everyone stared at Sunny with shock and horror. Aubrey had her hands against her mouth, shaking her head and sobbing. Hero was looking down at the floor and then at Sunny. Kel stood still with a shocked face stuck onto him. 

"Sunny...what are you talking about?" Kel nervously smiled. Sunny must've been out of it, he's not thinking straight. Why would Sunny say something like that?

     "YOU MURDERER!" Aubrey shouted with angry tears streaming down her face. Hero placed his hand on Aubrey's shoulder 

     "Aubrey calm down...We need more time to think Sunny," Sunny looked down while still in the room with fear. Hero walked past Sunny exiting the hospital room Aubrey angrily shoved Sunny and left the room. Kel was the only one who stayed.

"K-Kel I-" before Sunny could say anything else Kel grabbed Sunny into a hug. 

"It's okay, Sunny...I know you are a good person and it was an accident." Sunny burst into tears and hugged Kel tightly. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Sunny sobbed into his shoulder, muttering frantic apologies. 

"S-Sunny?" Basil said in a faint voice. Sunny slowly let go of Kel and stood. Tears continued to stream down his face as he looked at Basil. 

Sunny ran to Basil slowly. "W-Wheres everyone? W-Wait did yo-" Sunny interrupted Basil "T-They already know Basil...They a-already know..." Sunny stuttered

Basil couldn't help himself from smiling 

The guilt was gone 

And Sunny forgave himself

     Kel was glad that Sunny spoke the truth to everyone. But there were problems Aubrey and Hero were upset and both had to think about it. Kel hopes for the best and that everyone will be happy again. "K-Kel are you m-mad?" Basil muttered. Kel smiled softly "Of course not Basil never in my life I'll be mad at my best friend."

     Basil sat up from his hospital bed and grabbed something next to a drawer. "Oh? What's that?" Kel curiously asked. "It's a flower crown kit! Remember? I think we should do something to take the stuff that just happened off our minds." Basil held up the kit while grinning. "WOW! It looks so cool!!" Kel said with amazement. Kel excitingly opens the kit filled with flowers, yarn, and string. The flowers flourished with many bright colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, you'd name it! It is all in there.

     Basil took the blue and pink flowers and yarn. Kel wanted to make a rainbow crown for himself. Then he got blue and purple flowers for Hero to make him feel better. Sunny sat there silently watching. Kel turned to Sunny and saw him spacing out. Kel picked out a purple flower and other colors for Sunny. Kel lifted up the purple flower and placed it in Sunny's dark hair. Kel grinned "Purple really matches you well, Sunny!"

Sunny was surprised 

Sunny looked down flustered 

"T-Thanks"

Basil looked at Sunny and then at Kel. Kel caught Basil looking at him and seems to be smirking at him.

Kel was confused and Basil jerked his eyes pointing to Sunny. Kel turned and realized what Basil was trying to say. Kel blushed and shook his head no multiple times. 

Sure Kel maybe had a little crush on Sunny and told Basil a lot about Sunny.

But Kel was just taking his time

Moments later everyone was almost finished with their crowns

Kel was finished with his rainbow crown but was struggling to try to tie Hero's crown together. 

Basil already finished his and was trying to help Kel to tie it but Kel pushed Basil away like he could do it himself.

Sunny placed his purple lilac crown on his head and trying not to laugh at Kel's struggling.

As Kel FINALLY tied Hero's blue crown he cheered with happiness and success.

"WOO! Finally, I finished Hero's flower crown! I'm sure he's gonna LOVE it!" 

"Well as we exit this place try not to push Hero too hard. He's been through a lot I believe." Basil muttered to Kel.

"I know! I won't do that to him!" Kel proudly said with confidence 

HEYY GUYS THANKS FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER OF SUNTANN!!!!! ITS BEEN A WHILE AND IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE WELCOME! (I MADE A SUNFLOWER FANFIC YOU SHOULD CATCH UP ON!! for the first-timers reading this!!) I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WAS BUSYY