15 The Natural Eco System

https://external-content

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.OJWJryANvstqH-canyZ5JAHaFj%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=3848425e96a596429eabd2e5062fd260cf4259b0cc859652452eb4bdf2974560&ipo=images

I have been looking into the economics for a while now, and I know of some systems that get way more complicated than the simple transactions you hear about in the documentaries presented to high school students.

It does turn out that other creatures in nature do have stable industrial systems that do not require money the way we treat money, they have other forms of transaction systems. These transaction systems seem to be based upon food stuffs or living things rather than inedible materials like metal. It is also evident that the valuation or appreciation of money is dependent on the similarity between members in the eco system.

1. But even then, there are simple cases that I call transaction modding, where a good is bought at a certain price by v, who then sells it at a higher, incontestable price.

2. There are other cases where v is caught in a high risk environment, whether the set of risks can be known, and v loses all their money, then,

3. Others may say that the net worth of v was diminished, but statistically, The confidence of the change in net worth given risk is too low to be consistent with modified values in transactions. (dz(x)<<X2-X1)

4. Some of you may inquire: how is the net worth of v M if v was worth S when v was born, aren't goods supposed to depreciate when they are installed?

5. If you invest enough money into a pickle, a pickle would be worth more than some people. Technically, this argument is invalid, because if you put a million dollar pickle into a jar of pickles, then is the jar of pickles worth > 1 pickle?

6. Likewise, if something worth millions, like a coconut, is destroyed, then should its value be amortized, or are its remains still worth millions?

7. If some investing body invests millions into air, then is that the value of air to somebody else, if George Washington, valued at millions of dollars, dies, but now is a ghost, is his ghost now worth that much, what about his body? His clothes?

8. Statistically, goods cannot be valued at an arbitrary market price because arbitrary market prices, including the arbitration pricing itself fluctuates with the free bodies market. Free and independent bodies value things for their own reasons, and the market fluctuates at that rate.

This causes many headaches for consumers of any kind.

9. It is not logically valid, or ethically reasonable to value something that cannot identically valuate itself. If a tv sold for 67$ is valued at 67000, then it is not of a consequence to the tv, but the market fluctuated again. Therefore, goods, as physical things not inherent to the valuation process should not be valuated. Is it possible to value a transaction at a much lower price than the net worth of the item.