Part : 3

Vivek : Look dear now i understood the whole situation whatever i did to you was wrong for that I'm sorry prince, but buddy please try to understand... Sometimes we have to behave according to others.. We have to do something that we don't like for our family for someone who loves us...

You know They were so excited to meet you, Cause they loves you.mom was asking me that are you ready to go with her or not.. I thought you'll understand my problem, mom's emotions and our relative's love for you..

You thinking i used my brother card on you but buddy,i used cause i had trust on you I'm like my brother is mature enough to understand situation, he can understand uncle, aunty, granny were waiting for you,

Prince We all know mom always does so many things to make us happy as mother she is the best she raised me, she always put us before her self buddy, so if mom does somany things in their life for her children, can't we give her one little happiness? She was just wanting to bring you with her, instead of making her happy you hurt her feelings, she cried prince

Prince i can understand she can't give you enough time but trust me she loves you a lot... More than anyone.. And i can understand just because we only three lives in this house that's why sometimes we feel annoyed when we see so many people at same time even i feel like that. But there is no solution for this buddy.

You know in your life in future sometime you have to do Even though you don't want to, you have to go even though you don't want to go... This is call "Establish adaptation " you have to adjust yourself according this society

At that time you will not be able to make complaints to anyone as you are doing against me now, When you'll get the job you'll face so many situations like this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying prince According to this... You were wrong prince just because you couldn't do things according to your time table you hurt so many people's feelings and insulted them which is totally wrong

Also i never raised you like this, ok tell me do you think every month i like to go to mall with uncle to buy some groceries?but i always goes with him why cause i know he can't do that alone.. I don't like to go but still i do that  for him.

Prince try to respect everyone's feelings, those people who loves you are so precious in your life and our parents should not cry because of us..It's wrong buddy, you were right on your side.. But your behavior, your attitude, your reaction was wrong in short you were wrong..

Don't say that anytime thet other don't understands you but try to understand them.. I'm sorry i should have not force you to Go there it all happened because of me.. Forgive me prince.. Sorry ok.. Just calm down take some rest ... I'm going buddy..

(Vivek was about to go he got up from bed suddenly prince hugged him tight and start to cry)

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry I'm such a bad son and brother i hurt you all   i was wrong bhai.. They are not dumb bhai I'm dumb, i couldn't understand their love. I'm sorry bhai please forgive me. I know you should not but still please try to forgive me.

Vivek : (he turn back and hugged prince ) Awwww my bro it's ok really I'm not angry with you It was not only your fault, also i hit you i should say sorry please stop cry. And take rest I'm going to talk with mom..

Prince : can i come bhai?

Vivek : Nope.. Stay here I'll call you later..

(Vivek Left prince's room and went to his mom's room)

Knock knock

Mom : yes.. Come..
Oh son.. Son I'm packing right now i have to go tomorrow..

Vivek : Can i say something mom

Mom : Vivek I'm really not interested(she don't even look at him she is busy to pack her stuff)

Vivek : Please mom at once for me

(She turn to him )

Mom : Ok say what you want to say.?

(And vivek start to explain her whole situation..)

Vivek : So mom at this age it's common, i forced him to come and these all happened it's really not his fault I'm not saying whatever he did was right but he was fustrate that time and that's why he did that.

Please talk with him before you go.. I raised him mom and you raised me you have trust on me so i have trust on him too he is not a bad kid mom he was just annoyed and at this age this behaviour is obvious, you also knows that... So please talk with him forgive him. He is not bad from heart mom.. before you go solve this relationship between both of you mom.I'm going bye.

(After vivek's words his mom think About that and she went to prince's room, prince cried and hugged his mom, even she was crying, they both don't wanted to leave eachother they both talked about that incident, after that prince apologize to his uncle on phone , they now happy with him too )

(Next day )

Mom : Ok guys bye take care sons I'll come back soon.. Love you.

Vivek : Have a safe journey mom.. Love you too..

Mom : thaks son not for this for yesterday..I'm so proud of you son

Prince : And what about me?
(He jumped infront of her)

Mom : aww you're the king of my heart my lovely son.

Ok bye son bye..

(She gone)

(Prince hugged his brother)       Prince : bhai mom was right Thank you for yesterday

Vivek : humm but don't do this again okk?

Prince : never bhai never.

(Prince went in home)

Vivek : Uncle why you're looking at me like this (he laughed )

Uncle : What should i say to you, at this young age what a maturity you have.. You solved their misunderstanding between them in vest way.. I'm so proud of you.

Vivek : Oh ho ho ho I'll cry uncle please (he is laughing )

Let's go I've to go office.. And prince also have to go school...

(They went into the home with happy face and vivek now feeling so relief too)