CHAPTER- 32

Ooolalaaaa!!!!

Thank you thank you so much for your love we crossed 200K 😭🥺😘

Guys you are just amazing! Thank you for your support and love, I will try my best to give you better day by day❤️

______________💕💕

Aankhon mein ankhen teri
Bahoon mein baahein teri
Mera na mujh mein kuch raha hua kya
Baaton mein baatein teri
Raatein saugatein teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya
hua kya

Mein kahin bhi jata hoon
Tumse hi mil jata hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi

Shoor mein khamoshi hai
Thodi se Behoshi hai
Tum se hi tum se hi
______________💕💕

"Go bhabhi! Go!" Veer cheered Akshita.

*whistle* Avyansh whistle.

"Wohhhhwww!!!" Trisha and Roohi hooted.

"Bhabhi you slay!!!!" Ruchi shout while clapping.

Ekansh look at them and then at Akshita with amusement.

Is she really his wife? Where is that shy one?!

Thank god He teasingly challenge her or he would have not get the chance to see his wife dancing. He was standing being a proud Husband hearing people praising his wife

Ekansh heard one more whistle, he looked there to find Karthik cheering her, his blood boiled, his hand fisted.

'How dare he?!!' He clenched his jaw and was about to go to him but he heard his mother cheering for her.

"Akshita!!! Go on, my daughter! Yessss!!" Rashmi jumped in excitement looking at her daughter dancing.

"I didn't know that my daughter is this good at dancing!" Shlok was impressed.

Ekansh's gaze moved on Akshita, her every move was followed by his dark blue hazel eyes. He licked his lip and gulped when he saw her waist moving up and down gracefully.

'Again that damn waist... ahh!!' Ekansh groans internally.

Some other girls also join her and they all dance. After some minutes Akshita comes back down from the stage while people start doing a couple dance.

Everyone praised her, she was talking with Shakshi who was complimenting her when her eyes fell on Ekansh who was continuously gawking at her, she smirked looking at him with the corner of her eyes.

"Bhabhi you nailed it!!" Tara stated.

"We didn't know you danced this well, Bhabhi!" Rahul said amusement.

"It's just a hobby, nothing else!" She replied.

The siblings were talking when suddenly Karthik approached them.
Akshita introduced him to all of them.

"Akshita you danced very well!" Karthik complimented.

"Thank you Karthik!"

Soon Tara-Avyansh and Rahul-Sakshi left for a couple dance.

Noor went to Ekansh who was shooting daggers at Karthik.

"Don't you think he became such a good friend of Akshita just in a day!" Noor whispered.