Not because he's the richest in our country..

Not because he can buy the whole world.

Not because he was the most handsome and eligible bachelor.

I love him because he's Mahir..

My Mahir ji.

Present..

I was brought back to present when the door of the car opened.. I looked up to find the driver holding the door for me to come out while Mahir held out his hand for me to grab.

Flashing a smile to him I held his hand coming out of the car..

Our families were just behind us as we stood infront of the place where we would be staying for the next 7 days..

" Choti.. this is the place.. the project for which I and your fiance collaborated for the first time.. this was both of ours dream project. Who knew that this will be the place jaha meri pyari choti ki shaadi hogi.." Ansh bhai said wrapping his arms around the small of my back.

I smiled with affection looking at me.. I looked at Mahir who was looking at me just like Ansh bhai with admiration in his eyes.

" Ok ok.. now shall we?" Priya asked breaking the silence.

I looked at the huge gate which had S&M Resort, GOA... Written over the top ..

The place was huge I could say..thr pavement led us inside.. in the right there was a small pavement which led to the various ground floor suites.. Mahir told.. we walked further and saw a swimming pool in the centre from which the pavements splits leading to three ways in front.. one from the centre where we would be staying.. from the right where the guests would be staying.. and the left where the functions would be held.. in either sides there was greenery all around.. beautiful plants and bushes planted forming a beautiful garden.. and tall coconut trees surrounding giving shed..

From outside the place was beautiful mire than I presumed.

" Liked the outer view?" Asked Mahir sliding his arm around my slim waist

" Liked the outer view?" Asked Mahir sliding his arm around my slim waist. I grinned looking up at him making him grin as well.

Now let's see what holds inside.