Chapter 6: A small get together

Roséanne's POV

Winter is coming soon as the season of autumn or let's say fall is going to end and the year's gonna end as well. It's really a wonder how time flies so fast and we don't even get to know that how seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and then years pass by. *Smiling weakly*

Anyways it's been such a long day

Anyways it's been such a long day. Our school gave us holidays for a month cause of this damn Covid-19 pandemic. We're having online classes till then. To be honest, online classes suck but still it's better than just sitting idle at home.

My middle school friends are planning for a get together while everyone's home. They asked me to plan but I'm too lazy to plan anything so I told them to do it and let me know the time, date and venue.

After some days:

"Mom~ pls come here", I called her.

"What is it?" She said entering the room and sitting on the couch.

"Help me select something nice for the get together. I've got nothing nice to wear here", I looked at my wardrobe and pout.

(A born habit of your Author to say that there's nothing nice to wear even if there are tons of good clothing. Can't get rid of it, not my fault tho. Btw do you also have this habit?)

"Where's your white bohemian top? You can wear that", she said.

"It's an evening meet mum, I can't wear that. It'll be too simple. Tell me something fancy, not that fancy but you know what I want to say right?" I said and started rummaging through my clothes.

My mom sighed and asked, "What do you want to wear? Jeans top or dress?"

"Not dress, they're not my type and you know that very well", I said while taking out a crop top.

"Then how about that turtle neck top?" My mom asked.

"How about this?" I kept that top on myself and grinned.

Lemme show you how the top looks. It's a simple black floral crop top but I like it.

 It's a simple black floral crop top but I like it