The Twins Are Fighting?

Start from the beginning

Yuki let the corrners of her mouth lift up slightly, forming a small smirk that made the girls (and the hosts) blush.

"But Haruhi, I wanted to play a little game with you?" She said slyly.

"What game?" The guests that were watching leaned in closer, waiting what Yuki's answer was going to be.

"The pocky game," She said. Before Haruhi and the people that were watching could even react, Yuki started nibbling on the pocky stick really fast.

Before their lips could touch, Yuki broke off the stick.

The guests sighed in dismay. They really wanted to see the two 'boys' kiss!

"Why'd he stop?" One customer whispered to another.

Haruhi and Yuki silently laughed in their heads. They turned to the twins, both of them had a small pink blush on their faces.

"See, we told you we could do it," Haruhi said.

Yuki nodded, expression blank, and went back to eating her pocky and lolipops.

Tamaki, who had been watching, suddenly momentarily forgot the HaruKi moment, came running up to them twins with an angry face.

"Hikaru, Kaoru!" The twins looked at him with bored faces, blushes disappearing. "Huh?"

Tamaki leaned closer to their faces. "I let you have the control of the club's pages on the condition that you would take it seriously!" He exclaimed.

"And we did take it seriously," Hikaru carelessly replied.

"We were up 'till dawn working on it," Kaoru added.

Tamaki angrily held up the laptop that he was holding and showed the screen.

"And this is the screen that you made!?"

The color from Haruhi's face drained as Yuki's eyebrow twitched.

The screen showed Haruhi and Yuki back to back, posing and shirtless. Haruhi had a smile on her face while Yuki's expressionless face was the same.

"Haru-chan, Yuu-chan, you look great!" Honey exclaimed.

Guests started to surround the photo, squealing and blushing with hearts in the air.

"When!?"

"Huh?"

"When did you take pictures of Haruhi and Yuki naked!?" Tamaki angrily exclaimed.

Inside Tamaki's mind theater, Hikaru and Kaoru were taking pictures of the girls while they only had a white sheet covering their..um... private parts?

"Yes, that's the pose."

"That's a good expression."

"When were're done here, you two can have all the fancy tuns and sweets you want."

The color from Tamaki's face drained. He crouched down, hands on his head and dramatically said,

"Is that what you did!? Is that what you did!?"

The twins shrugged.

"You're intensely delusional," They said.

"It's photo shopped," Kaoru said.

"Photo shopped?" Tamaki questioned slowly.

The twins appeared beside him with proud looks.

"We did a good job, didn't we?" They said smugly.

Tamaki gained a tick mark on his forehead.

"You idiots! What a waste of your skills! Have some shame!" He shouted. He then proceeded to shout and ask the twins if they could photo shop Haruhi and Yuki.