AUTHOR'S NOTE

"The Beach" – Wolf Alice

Sometimes I'm coming home I don't really know where I'm going. I can't go further and ask myself directly in the eyes why. It's imperfect how normal it is to go out in the summer and stare at the sky, alone, watching the sunset, looking at the waves in the navy ocean, playing videocassets in my father's old player and admiring their life from distance.

I constantly ask myself why do people struggle with their consciousness and their struggles when everything seems normal? When life is beautifull and full of wonderness types of magic... The power of my own feelings can't compete with the normal rules of the world. If that's so, what's so normal about it?

One day I was walking at school and somehow my perception of life changed. I remember walking down the hall lost looking for a place to stay hidden. I would've been avoided. I use to pretend that some things don't need to happen and yet you manage to make me think differently. May I ask myself again if the story of us makes me feel different, unique, alive and breathin' at the same time. Even if I ain't full of love and joy in my memories, my mom always told me to never give up on myself. She knows that only those who have lived "the life" like no one know how beautiful it is to be okay with the world around you. No thoughts, I was ready to lift it to what brings our best and I'm certainly prepared to how it will brings us down.

That uniqueness and complexity is what makes us shine. Despite how beautiful things are, I can't stop thinking about the night drives, the past times, the long walks, your face, your smile, your thoughts on me (even thought I never knew how they looked like). Still close to the end I stick to the beginning, 'cause if I think for forever I'll never live for a minute. 

"𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗲" 

(♫)   /𝘀𝗮ʊˈ𝗱ɑː𝗱ə/ 

𝟭. 𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗶𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁.

(Book face)

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀:

𝗜. First Sight: -Oh!

𝗜𝗜. Foolish

𝗜𝗜𝗜. Polaroid

𝗜𝗩. Cinema

𝗩. "-Yes!"

𝗩𝗜. The Beach

𝗩𝗜𝗜. Hopeless Romantic

𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜. "Electric Touch" (pt, 1 & 2)

𝗜𝗫. Pure.

𝗫. Rose garden field

𝗫𝗜. Disco Party

𝗫𝗜𝗜. Questions.

𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜. -Flavors of Youth

𝗫𝗜𝗩. -Trauma...

𝗫𝗩. Fireworks

𝗫𝗩𝗜. "-Boom!"

𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜. The River

𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜. Pride and Prejudice

𝗫𝗜𝗫. 'Bloom (pt, 1 & 2)

𝗫𝗫. "Truth"

𝗫𝗫𝗜. Willow

𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜. The Storm

𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜. "Everything Changes In The End"

   "𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡!"

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟,