"Tell everyone to make everything ready."
Reyansh speaks to his brother in Gujrati, causing me to glance at them with bewilderment.

"Haah Bhai." (Yess brother) replied his brother, Vedant.

In what language are they speaking. It looks nothing less than a alien one. Well they are an alien. Residing between normal people's.

I twist my lips, diverting my eyes to the wide blanket of orange hued sky. The wind carried a dry scent, but with cold as it's element. It is somewhat near to evening, the birds flying high in crowd. They are going to their home. And I have come away from my home.

What has my life settle down to. I exhale a deep breath probably to justify the current condition. What can we humans do? Rather than repenting we should accept the situation. But what to do in situations like this. When you are not at fault. And just a moving doll, played by the strings of destiny.

He came towards me and hold my waist making me follow him involuntarily. His strong men cologne hitting my nostril causing a series of irritation in my nostril. I don't have a liking to strong scents because my nose is quite sensitive.

I scanned my surrounding to get to know about the place where I am standing. Alas, he once again took me from back gate.
"Time will tell you where you are girl, Take it as my suggestion. Stop working your brain too much more than your capacity." He says muskily.

I just internally roll my eyes. He made me sit into a black suv whose glass were tinted. Is he some kind of actor or singer?
Huh, who the heck I have married.

"Kara start karo.( Start the car)" He ordered the driver.

The car came into working taking the road passing through bushy areas. The man sitting beside me was engaged on his phone scrolling in it. Soon the scenario came into my view. A father hold his daughters hand, just passed from the window. I miss my parents. God only knows how much would they be worried.

Durga keep them safe and sound. I look outside to gape at the new information which I got by looking at my surrounding.
The pedestrian were manly camel with their guider dressed in some traditional wear. Camel, traditional wear, scanty bushes that means I may be in Rajasthan or Gujarat.

I will definitely run from him. Just I have to keep a little patience.

I have a winning smile but it soon curved into opposite. "Stop making your brain work too much. I will make your work simple. We are in Gujarat were you will be spending your remaining years of your life as my lover and my wife. So throw away the thought of running from my land away from your head. Look outside, how people are bowing infront of my car, and the other cars are giving space for ours to pass without any hindrance. Do you think you will be able to go out, away from me."

His every words were killing me thousand time. It was like a slap to me. I hang my head not being able to bear his intense gaze. His mere words had the power of bringing a trail of tears down from my eyes.

"God damn you!" I curse him,"I will never accept defeat. You forcefully brought me here. You forcefully made me marry you. But you can't, you cannot make someone forcefully love you. You are too impure to be loved. You don't deserve it. You heard me, I will never love you."

A painful cry left my mouth with a shooting pain creeping in my arms. His hold was making my arms crush.

"Leave me it's paining." I cried out but only to be muffled as his lips took over mine.

He keeps his lips on top of mine, shutting my painful cry. I twist my hands out of his hold, hitting on his chest. But he cups my nape, more closer removing his lips from my lips. I raise my hands to hit on his face, but he catches it in the midway, gripping it to my back. My back inclines in reflex, making my head to bump with the window.

His eyes seizes to a lasher look, catching my breath. I stare at the dark midnight orbs, adding more fear to creep in me.

"I never expect you to love me."

•~~•
Thank you for reading,

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚

Published: 9October 2022