Episode 1: Hell of an Entrance Ceremony.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

From the outside it looks like a place things go to die but on the inside it's like a regular school.

Iruma made his way to the auditorium and ended up seated between two very large students that were almost 4 times his own size,though Iruma was very small compared to most anyway.

Sniff Sniff

"Hmm...I smell something amazing" The demon to his left suddenly said. His face was like a bulls and had a pair of ram-like horns.

"Right! It's almost enchanting, I've never smelled anything like it before."

'Huh? Smell? What smell?'

Iruma began sniffing the air as well trying to understand what he was talking about. Whatever it was, Iruma was unable to smell anything.

"Silence"The bustle and chatter stopped in an instant as a scary looking demon spoke into the mic.

"Thank you for waiting,the time is 6:06 am. The demon school Babylus' entrance ceremony shall now begin. All present, please stand it's time to sing the school song.

Humans only exist to be our food.

Suck them dry, soul, blood, flesh and all.

Tremble at the sound of our black wings as we take flight.

For we are demons.

As this song pours forth from our red lips

Scream for us, for we are demons

'I don't like this...'

Our castle is the greatest evil

Its name is Babylus, a solitary place for study.

Sacrificing our souls,blood and meat without leaving anything behind.

We shall aim for the demon's top

'I really don't like this song...'

"And now a few words from our principal."

'Ah the principal, I was wondering what they looked like.'

The students erupted into cheers. "Yes! The next Demon King."

'Demon...King? As in king of demons? So this world is run by a noble hierarchy...'

"Iruma-kuuuuuuuun!! It's me,grandpa~!!"

                                                                                     .                .               .

'HE'S THE PRINCIPAL?!'

"Iruma?"

"The principal's grandchild..?"

"That's right! Iruma actually enrolled here. He's just so cute and has the most adorable smile."

'Please stop talking...'

"And I took a picture with my grandson, Iruma-kun!! Tada!!" And without a care in the world, Sullivan pulled out a poster of him and Iruma from earlier that morning, showing it to everyone. 

'Oji-chan why!!'

"Him?"

"That's Iruma?"

"They look alike."

"Eh? Really?"

"I'll send everyone a copy later!" 'I promise you nobody wants that!!' Iruma was covering his face from embarrassment, shaking his head, silently pleading for his grandfather to stop talking.