Episode 26: Explosion! Belial VS Griffin!!

Start from the beginning

Valt: Thanks Free, i guess all this time, Valkyries always had that meaning to it.

*Valt smiled and Free just walked away with a smile too*

---Meanwhile---

*Chiyoh was alone in a training room as she trained as hard as she could! Perseus spun in the stadium at full speed and a glitch effect flickered from Perseus as it raced around the stadium at full speed*

Chiyoh: We gave it everything we had but what are we missing? I don't know what else to do!

*Chiyoh scooped up her Perseus and she sees Valt walk through the door to the training room*

Chiyoh: Valt..?

Valt: I heard about your battle with Griffin yesterday, i'm sorry to hear that you lost.

*Chiyoh looked at Valt and turned away*

Chiyoh: It's nothing.. his predictions came true, he ended the battle with a Burst Finish just like he said.

Valt: Then you can make his prediction inaccurate, you can push through anything if you truly put your mind to the challenge!

Chiyoh: And that's the problem, every time i put my all into it, i lose without fail! I could get as strong as i possibly could and i could never ever win against anyone!

*Chiyoh stormed past Valt and left the training room and Valt stared after her*

Valt: Chiyoh..

---Meanwhile---

*Bell was training as hard as he could! Divine Belial raced around the stadium at full speed as its 4 gears began to glow brightly, Bell had also added L-Gear and V-Gear back to the arsenal.*

Bell: Belial, we'll show that guy the true power of the Demon King and soon, everyone will know the name of the Ultimate Bey in the entire world!

*Belial began to glow with a bright golden light as it sped around the stadium at full speed, it's golden light sparkling bright*

Bell: Yes! Rampage even more Belial!!

*Belial's rubber-less Adventure Driver sparked and accelerated as it tilted on the V-Gear and picked up even more speed. Belial collides with the wall and began to pick up more speed from the impact, the lock hitting the Burst Lock*

Bell: This is perfect! Belial is the strongest bey ever!!

*Belial's Golden Light disappeared and Bell picked up his and he smiled*

Bell: Belial.. we're gonna absolutely rock this battle!

*Belial released a small shine as it released a gold and purple aura*

---Later---

*The match between Bell and Gigi had begun and the 2 bladers were brought to the arena as looks of determination were all over their faces! Loud cheers could be heard from the crowd as the 2 bladers made it to the arena and walked up to the stadium*

Gigi: Bell Daikokuten.. i have high expectations for this battle, don't disappoint me this time!

Bell: I hope you don't disappoint me either, heres a news flash, Belial will reign supreme over any and all beys that cross its path!

*Bell held up his Belial and all the Gears glowed with their respective color*

Gigi: Perfect Gear.. So Bell is going all out this time, alright Demon King, i'll play along with your game..

---

*Chiyoh watched the battle from afar and she was shocked to see Belial with all its Gears equipped to it again*