71.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Part-2/2

Third person's pov:

Jungkook gave Jimin a playful smirk before saying"Be my Boyfriend Park Jimin."

.

.

.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a surprised face before saying"Sir don't Joke with me like this.I am not Taehyung with whom you were going to get married.I am park Jimin who works in your company."

.

.

.

Jimin was trying to find the joking look in Jungkook's face but got nervous when he saw Jungkook's face was serious.Jungkook told Jimin is his deep dominative voice

.

.

.

"I am not Joking with you.You made me very interested in you which no one could ever do until now.

.

.

.

So I want to give you the golden chance to be Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend Park Jimin.By only being my boyfriend you can save your job otherwise I will fire you."

.

.

.

Jimin thought"Jimin there is no way to hide the truth anymore.You will have to tell him the truth now." before taking a deep breath to make himself as much calm as possible in that moment.

.

.

.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and said"I am sorry sir I can't be your boyfriend cause I am in a relationship with my best friend Kim Taehyung.It's okay if I get fired cause I can get another job."

.

.

.

Jungkook was very surprised after hearing this news and clenched his fist in jealousy before saying to Jimin
"Then leave him and be mine.I will give you everything that you want Jimin." Jimin smiled politely at Jungkook before saying

.

.

.

"I am in a very series relationship with Taehyung since we are dating from our high school's last grade. We love each other very much and soon Taehyung will marry me so I can't be your boyfriend and I don't need anything from you sir."

.

.

.

Jimin was preparing to leave the restaurant while Jungkook thought
"No no I can't let my mochi go away from me.I have to do something.

.

.

.

So what if he is in a series relationship with that Kim?I am Jeon Jungkook and I always get what I want by hook or crook."