➸ Disclaimer + Important Note

I do not own Fifth Harmony or any other bands or musicians that may appear in this story, that much is clear. But the rest of what is here is mine and entirely mine, so please don't even think of using it as your own, or using it for profit.

Please note that if you're under the age of 18 or 21, you mightn't legally be able to read this story! Please be wary of that! If you're under the age of 18, then whatever mental scarring happens to you after reading this book, please know I'm not responsible. (After all, you would've broken the rules, not me.)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm not very experienced with BDSM in reality, so please don't be offended if I've gotten anything wrong! Just let me know and I'll be happy to change some things. But note that I am doing research and trying my hardest to have things correct!

Also please try not to leave negative feedback, and please be polite! If you have constructive criticism that's fine, but on previous stories here, I've experienced rude people, commenting things such as, "What is this sh*t that I am reading?" Please don't say anything at all, unless you have something nice to say, or unless you have advice for me that I can take into account! Remember I'm not forcing you to read my story, don't act like I'm the one responsible for what you read. Especially when there are always clear warnings on my stories! Thank you!