Cleaning up a Pigsty

"Okay, let's get ready to take out another group of sex traffickers," Sean called out. "Jeanne, you stay here until the gendarmes arrive. Then, you meet up with Marc who will be going to the address on Rue Richard Wagner. Astrid and Marc, the three of us will separate taking separate vans to the locations Claude has given us. It's time for part two of the assault."

I climbed into one of the vans and lead the way out of the compound. By the time I crossed the Pont de Pierre and headed toward the Parc du Chateau, my destination. I didn't waste any time in traversing through the city though I avoided speeding. I knew that I couldn't hurry it too much and arrive sooner than expected. When I arrived, I parked close by and waited for Jeanne to arrive in her car. The drive seemed to take forever.

"I'm here," Jeanne said now that our comm units were connected by Bluetooth proximity. "Let's do this."

I drove to the back entrance of the building that was supposed to be receiving women. The door opened and two men emerged wearing smiles as the familiar van was spotted. Seeing me emerge wearing only a mini-brief that was torn in one location due to a bullet, and a mask that was similarly damaged, their smiles disappeared and their guns were raised to a threatening position. Almost at the same time, Jeanne appeared at my side.

"Surprise!" she said as she raised her arms as though in victory. We're here. Now, where's the party?"

The two men looked at us in disbelief.

"You guys are naked!" exclaimed the younger of the two men. "Where are the others?"

"It's just us, pretty boy," Jeanne said with a wide smile. "And just to be clear, I'm not naked. I've got my big girl panties on."

As she made this last statement, I attacked the other man. He dropped like a sack of potatoes, instantly unconscious from a blow to his throat. Jeanne took out her target just as easily. Thankfully, no shots were fired. Quickly securing the two men with zip ties and gagging them, we then dusted ourselves off and walked into the building.

Surprisingly, we almost fit in with the scene that we entered once we travelled down a long hallway. The room was filled with naked men wearing masks that were identical, masks in the shape of pigs heads. None wore a brief which made me look out of place as if my mask wasn't enough of a difference. There were also women present and there was no hiding the fact that they were there to service the anonymous men that crowded the hall. There were a few men present who were obviously not guests out to enjoy an evening out as they wore servants' clothing. It was time for me to interrupt the levity.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and I use the term gentlemen loosely. Allow me to introduce myself and my companion. This is Áine, better known as the Fairy Princess, and I am Lugh. We are here to request that all the men leave before I call the gendarmerie in to clean up this pigsty. You guys are pigs and you've even put on masks to verify the truth of who you are."

While I talked, three of the servants produced weapons.

"Ah, now you've gone and spoiled my speech," I protested as I advanced on the three of them. Jeanne incapacitated one of them while I took care of another, but not before the third one directed shots at both of us. We stood with our hands on our hips and dared him to continue shooting, a dare he accepted as he emptied his gun at us.

Jeanne then approached him, took his gun, and then delivered a kick to his crotch which had him double over in agony. I then lightly tapped him on the side of his head, knocking him unconscious.

"There, as I was saying, I'm a god and she is a goddess. We've come to let you know that your errant ways have come to our attention. The women you were expecting to join you this fine evening have been intercepted. Now, I need you to remove your masks. You don't have to do anything else. We will let you leave shortly now that the party is over."

The men in the room started to flee toward the exit only to find it locked. We hadn't locked the door knowing that the management of the place would have locked it to keep out uninvited guests. As they were crammed into the foyer, both Jeanne and I walked towards them holding out our hands.

"Masks please. Give them to us willingly or have them removed. I can't promise to be gentle with anyone who resists. Give us your masks and then you'll be free to leave. And no, you can't go back to retrieve your clothing."

After a few minor scuffles the masks flew off revealing the identities of those who had been hidden behind them. All of this was recorded. There were a lot of men whose careers would likely be coming to an end once we released the videos into the public domain.

When the last man had fled through the door that Jeanne was guarding, we turned to deal with the women left behind.

"You are all free to go. Find your clothes and leave. I expect that the police will be here shortly and you don't want to have to deal with them. Just go, no thanks is necessary. As I said, you are free," Jeanne said to the women who had been present to give sexual favours to the men.

"Are you ready, Lugh? It's time for us to return to our home world."

With those words spoken, we turned and left through the back entrance, not staying to see what the women were doing. We had accomplished our mission and it was time to return to Amiens and let the world know what The Four had accomplished in Bordeaux.