𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘞𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

Chapter One Hundred & Twelve:
Powerful Woman

Within the training ground within the dragon realm The god of war let out a loud battle cry his sword unsheathed as he lunged towards his target, Anna.

The celestial mage merely stood there with a tilt of her head her lips curled up into a small smile as the god of war for closer and closer, just as the tip of his sword almost pricked her skin she vanished.

The god was shoved to the ground letting out a painful grunt as heels dug into the skin of his back Anna stood above him with a cocky grin now in her Demonic soul armour which had changed over the past six months within each of the realms.

Her new outfit left little to the imagination as any man who would see her would fall to their knees, she wore a tight red robe with gold armour lack thigh high boots which merged with her own skin, matching thigh high boots a gold helmet with twisted horns and wings which ripped out of her back along with a dragons tail.

Her new outfit left little to the imagination as any man who would see her would fall to their knees, she wore a tight red robe with gold armour  lack thigh high boots which merged with her own skin, matching thigh high boots a gold helmet with tw...

"Do you give in god of war?" She asked Aries who didn't speak clicking her tongue the blonde mage put more pressure on the gods back who let out a large gasp of breathe.

"I god of war admit defeat to princess Anna Laufeyson!" He exclaimed before coughing violently when the pressure had vanished whilst collapsing on the ground.

Anna laughed as she walked back to her side of the arena where her father stood with a proud smirk along with Morax who nodded in acceptance of her power.

Yet on the other side of the courtyard stood Zeus who's jaw dropped to the trough along with the celestial king both whom which better that their champions would be able to defeat the future queen of each realm.

"Your powers have certainly improved my daughter" Loki exclaimed as he brought his daughter into a warm embrace to which Anna accepted "I would like for you to try to defeat Msitherth again but in your Jotūn form".

Anna looked up at her father with a look of excitement not seeing the frost giant behind her gulp in nervousness "of course! But I want to try my star dresses afterwards if that's okay".

Loki pondered for a moment before he nodded agreeing to his daughters terms, the celestial mage quickly turned onto her feet a blue frosty glow surrounded her as her appearance  once again changed as the air became cold the other monarchs held a blanket around their bodies whilst Loki merely stayed in his regular attire.

Anna's once golden hair slowly turned aa black as the night sky, her porcelain skin turned as blue as the ice within the kingdom of Jotūnheim. She now wore golden and jewels that adorned her icy blue skin along with small yet rich fabrics that covered her most sensitive area's along with horns